Daddy's Sexy Doll - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Karin, the Hesitant Child

Dex-chan lover
I didn't expect them to get caught so soon. I don't like Karin. MC was in the wrong with what she did yes but it was her fault that shit got spread like that at least she kinda sorta took blame for it at the end? She didn't sound all that convincing that she was to blame. Next chapter should be quite interesting how to explain.. Uh she needed fluids because she was sick but this old model maid can only distribute through it's mouth? Yep that will work go with that haha.

Font was okay with me Zeztie. Thank you for the chapter you're doing two I really enjoy right now and you do such great work <3

Dex-chan lover
I didn't expect them to get caught so soon. I don't like Karin. MC was in the wrong with what she did yes but it was her fault that shit got spread like that at least she kinda sorta took blame for it at the end?
Did you expect someone who get sexual abused just keep silent and okay with it?

Edit : It would be worse if she report her to the teacher or her own parents.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Did you expect someone who get sexual abused just keep silent and okay with it?

Edit : It would be worse if she report her to the teacher or her own parents.
A romantic partner getting slightly friskier than the other person was expecting is hardly sexual abuse, at least if said romantic partner stops as soon as she says no. The first thing she should have done is COMMUNICATED to avoid misunderstandings. Obviously, if MC kept pushing hard, then running away and telling her friends would be a viable option.

Whilst I do understand both sides of the story here, Karin was rightfully incensed at being groped so suddenly after all, her insistence on making her relationships as they used to be is rather grating. Despite her claims to the contrary, Karin’s lack of understanding regarding the other side really makes her annoying to read.

For lack of a better term she carries this sort of… entitlement the way I see it. Like she’s entitled to your friendship, entitled to your praise, entitled to a clean conscience on her part, and most importantly, entitled to YOU. And this really cuts in this chapter, she seems incapable of understanding exactly what kind of damage she inflicted on Riona. This is best seen in how she tries to convince Riona to come back to school, not for any academic or logical reasons, she does so solely to clean her own conscience. As if to assure herself that “It’s not my fault Riona isn’t going to school anymore.” “It’s not my fault that the other girls are outright saying ‘I would throw her in a ditch.’”

And THAT is what really grinds my gears about her, her inherent selfishness that she mischaracterizes as kindness and justness. It IS her fault, and until she realizes that conclusion, she shouldn’t be trying to repair her relationship with Riona.

Now then, I understand she made a few steps in this direction late in the chapter, but forgive me, however I’m still suspicious that her logic for doing this is solely for her own benefit rather than that of Riona’s.

Last edited:
Group Leader
Man, things are getting spicier. Hope they make up, at least on some level.
With her current personality, I'd rather not. Her friend (who she has a kissing relationship with) stopped going to school because of bad rumors that stemmed from her, and the first thing she did is to go see her just to assert that she's not in the wrong.

Power Uploader
Karin is waaay beyond innocent, she was doing that pretend lovers play willingly AND she even went along when Riona gave her an "adult kiss" as she herself said, which gave Riona more than enough reason to think that she actually had a chance at having a real relationship with her. Getting a little too frisky on the heat of the moment might have been a bad move but it certainly wasn't the start of some "sexual assault" event, as Riona quickly stopped once Karin pushed her back. Karin running back to tell half the school that Riona tried to assault her is a dick move and there's no excuse for that, there's simple no base to hold that statement but only we know that as the readers who saw how it happened, so yeah, it sucks for Riona.

In another note, the mangaka forgot how to draw noses:
BUtGPP0.png

Dex-chan lover
Piss off, entitled cunt, it's entirely your fault. She should have peed on you.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I don't agree so much that Karin is super in the wrong here? Like at such a young age getting really scared/anxious when someone makes unexpected sexual advances and telling your close friends about it is super normal I think, and its clear she also understands how things have been blown out of proportion by those friends telling the rest of the school and is trying in some way to remedy that by telling her friends Riona isn't really like that and going to apologize to her directly.

Obviously it'd be better if she accepted that what she did was the root cause of things but again, she's just a kid. When you're that age its really hard to admit fault, especially if you were wronged in some way (which I do think she was)

Group Leader
and going to apologize to her directly.
I'm not sure in what page and what panel she was ever going to apologize.

"I've come to see how Riona's doing. If she doesn't come to school, even more rumors are going to pop up. Also, I wanted to tell her that it's not my fault that--"

If that was me and not a robot, I would've slapped her in the face.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure in what page and what panel she was ever going to apologize.

"I've come to see how Riona's doing. If she doesn't come to school, even more rumors are going to pop up. Also, I wanted to tell her that it's not my fault that--"

If that was me and not a robot, I would've slapped her in the face.
Its definitely a very self-centered way of going about apologizing yeah, but I think its obvious she really does care with how she talked to her classmates and wants to make amends, even if she's a bit misguided about what those amends should be. Talking to Riona and realizing why she's so hurt would go a long way for the both of them I think.

Dex-chan lover
When I read things like that, it really empathize how different I am from the norm. All I did in middle school was ignore my bullies, smartly finish all the fights they started with me (and by that I mean decking them when there was no authority to tell me it's bad to reciprocate) and minding my own business because others kids my age were not worth the effort and books were more flavorful.

Users who are viewing this thread