Daddy's Sexy Doll - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - What's Missing

Dex-chan lover
I'm more confused that the Dad was suprised Riona knew he was oiling Forti's gears.

He didn't even try to hide it

Dex-chan lover
Noo, it's ending?! Tragic. I thought this was really well paced out to be about 16-20 chapters, but it looks like it might've been axed? This definitely felt like a rushed chapter... Regardless, I've really enjoyed this manga, and I'll be on the lookout for more stuff from the mangaka (hopefully more yuri)

Dex-chan lover
I'm more confused that the Dad was suprised Riona knew he was oiling Forti's gears.

He didn't even try to hide it
He did his shit at night and they live in a pretty big house. He probably assumed Riona had never saw it. Forti never said a thing until Riona asked her directly too. Then again, she has been with then just for a few months, I believe?

Dex-chan lover
no way its ending already. why all the good stuff lasts so short...

Aggregator gang
inb4 worst parent in yuri genre of the year goes to…

honestly using that reason to excuse yourself to play with sex doll after your wife died is the worst excuse ever. can’t touch woman so you buy a sex doll and ‘did it’ to cure yourself? really? not even try to take care of your own daughter like how actual father should be like?

the way the author tried to justify the father’s doing is just… idk…. just make him a worse character in this series. but again, i guess that’s also the reason why the title named like that in the first place
i wouldnt say its a bad excuse, he has his struggles and although seemingly insignificant they can be quite impactful
anyways people are complex and a lot of the time its hard to make the 'right' decisions
like things arent that straightforward
he has his own life
but yeah i agree he isnt the best father

Alright well this made me smile at the end there, nice to see pops is on board thou Im still not sure that this relationship is completely healthy

Dex-chan lover
Yeah sorry i was too defensive because someone else before tried to put words into my mouth and i took yours the same way. I know and understand her position, just as i understand the position of her dad or her friends, and honestly, when i see this child chasing a broken sex doll, i can't understand how anyone could be happy watching it, it's just, sad
what the efing hell you say you don’t understand? the ROBOT was more human that all the humans surounding her! and at this point if robots are sentient and xan think then i will rather make friends with them that humans lool

Dex-chan lover
what the efing hell you say you don’t understand? the ROBOT was more human that all the humans surounding her! and at this point if robots are sentient and xan think then i will rather make friends with them that humans lool
well we clearly saw the robot is far from being sentient, we already had the explanation, it's just a sex robot loaded with a maid program, and obviously the main task is to respond to the need of it's owner, which is very different from acting human

Dex-chan lover
Everyone complaining about the apparent axe. Meanwhile, I'm here thinking how painful that time skip was. How long did it take to put her back together? 4 or 5 years? The moment I saw she was an adult, my heart sank.

Dex-chan lover
From
"The Apothecary Is Gonna Make This Ragged Elf Happy" at
"The student/engineer Is Gonna Make This Ragged robot Happy"

Users who are viewing this thread