New dumb theory: Sanko is not human Chidaruma, Damemaru is
-Naghul'n looks like Hole-kun
-Seemly ageless
-Stupid/genius scheme that fucked him up
-Hopeless guy sounds like a fitting name for a punished devil
-eehh I don't know...

Dex-chan lover
The author's like "whoops almost forgot to draw a sexy lady every few chapters"

Also the "age knower" skill is so fucking hilarious, but now Hajime is much more of a mystery to me because of this. It's like he's too old to differentiate between 32 and 16 years old. Good thing he's an idiot (?) or else he would've been much more dangerous to the gang

Dex-chan lover
Shimada be doubting his age when Zanko's the world's beefiest fourteen year old, and she seems around his age judging by the flashback chapters.

The last line was right, though. After that chapter I really can't get mad at the guy.

Dex-chan lover
Getting a wish-granting mcguffin just to have your name changed... This is exactly the kind of insanity I signed up for.

Dex-chan lover
Nothing about him is 16, such a bad lie, as expected of a totally hopeless guys.

Shimady keeps getting hotter by the chapter, i am weak, weak! the sickness of the thickness has taken over me.

Group Leader
That's some weird shits happened there lol. Damemaru is just your everyday idiotic smart kid, he even chose bad people's ship to destroy

Dex-chan lover
@fridgebro baneposting is the ultimative fighting technique

And who doesn't want to be your friend after you crush the upper half of their skull lol

I want to capture Sanko, who's a monster, but naive and thinks I'm his friend. I could

a) use my eye powers to control him to come with me and sneak out.

b) escape his ship, hoping he (and no one else) will come follow me, again not use my eye powers to control him, but tell him my plan to capture him instead, so he can avoid my eye powers and crush my skull.

Let's go for b!

Dex-chan lover
maru also means circle which symbolizes totality/whole/complete in Japan so yeah, his name can mean a complete dumbass which fits him to an O lol

Users who are viewing this thread