Daily Life In TS School - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - At the End of Summer

Dex-chan lover
So...Kouta...seems really internally happy about this. That smile on page 15.

I thought Nagisa might be the most fem-leaning of the main characters but uh...I think that thought was mistaken.

Dex-chan lover
By the gods, this is turning into quite the "it can literally end a hundred different ways" kind of story.
I hope the next Volume includes a lot more Kouta x Nagisa scenes, as confusing as it can be at times, I'm thoroughly hooked into this plot.

Dex-chan lover
"LAW OF PAIRS" Gee I wonder what pair that could ever refer too
"WE NEED TO SHIP YOU TWO TO SAVE YOU!"
"But what if we want the ship without the 'saving'?"
"EH!?"

Dex-chan lover
Kouta's girl form looking so similar to Towa is confusing me a bit.

Dex-chan lover
By the gods, this is turning into quite the "it can literally end a hundred different ways" kind of story.
I hope the next Volume includes a lot more Kouta x Nagisa scenes, as confusing as it can be at times, I'm thoroughly hooked into this plot.

There is literally nothing confusing about this. We are the Tensei Pandemic ending.
As soon as the guy loses his beans and sausage, we are having the clam chowder.

Trust me, the straight boat has sailed off and it is definitely not coming back.

Dex-chan lover
Trust me, the straight boat has sailed off and it is definitely not coming back.
The truth is there never was a straight boat to start with, last chapter Kouta confessed Nagisa was precious even before OTMS happened, the straight boat was never even built let alone sunk.

When you get aroused by each other's girl form, there is no ambiguity about sexuality. Basically no one is going to be the top... because neither of them likes each other's male parts.
Eh...I dont think thats fully true.

As I said above Kouta found Nagisa precious even before OTMS(so when both were always male bodied at all times). Just didnt have the courage/knowledge to say so back then.

So it is true, this goes beyond physical bodies and just leaves us with love of a person.

Dex-chan lover
There is literally nothing confusing about this. We are the Tensei Pandemic ending.
As soon as the guy loses his beans and sausage, we are having the clam chowder.

I wish, but I also read Boku Girl, so I cannot trust what the mangaka is going for with these

Dex-chan lover
The truth is there never was a straight boat to start with, last chapter Kouta confessed Nagisa was precious even before OTMS happened, the straight boat was never even built let alone sunk.

As I said above Kouta found Nagisa precious even before OTMS(so when both were always male bodied at all times). Just didnt have the courage/knowledge to say so back then.

So it is true, this goes beyond physical bodies and just leaves us with love of a person.

I honestly don't think you understand the the power of attractiveness. It can literally start wars and end empires and whole dynasties.

Kouta only ever saw Nagisa as a romantic partner only when he was put to the wall that Nagisa would be a attractive girl forever.

If gender bender manga didn't turn every male character that is a 4 out of 10 into a 9 out of 10 girl, then no one would ever stick to reading the manga.

A straight gender bender pairing I think is done perfectly in the Heavenly Disillusion manga when the man turned full woman has to not only come to realization of their new bodies and lives but also the problems that come with it.

Someone also pointed out Boku Girl, yes that is true, but it also doesn't go as far as Heavenly Disillusion did.

Dex-chan lover
i always had some delusions ab a gender bend couple that can change back to they're original gender so means they can impregnate each other

and this had showed me hope 🗿

also y'all talking ab straight and gay when in reality gender bend has BIOLOGICAL EFFECTS on people so its really just and entirely different kind of sexuality if you think ab it

for instance

boy becomes girl
boy likes girl and is understanding that said girl used to be a guy and doesn't not care and still in live with girl

is it gay? well the logical answer is no bc girl can literally get pregnant now

but some say no cuz girl is mentally a guy which if you think ab it humans mental state don't even have gender

so is it gay? in reversible genderbend, yes because they can turn back

in unriversable genderbend no because they cannot change back for they're case since they're BOTH are like that now it became and entire

roler coaster of sexuality so it depends on the moment for them

Users who are viewing this thread