Daites Ryou Koubouki - Ch. 9

@Begoneclowns no idea what you're talking about. Are you high, son?
02gpf4.jpg

Double-page supporter
Please dont drop this series :(
I still want to know the story :(

@Labanina

Oh.........are you going to continue MTL-ing the rest of the chapters? Or are you sniping EJ for the one chapter out of spite?

Dex-chan lover
@Laba
1)キュオオオ
2)ズバッ
3)お席あいてますれよ
4)交代男員ということですれ
5)使者生きてるヤ

@ifarisu @TheGodEmperor
me too, I just love series with cross-era battles, they're pretty rare.
9scgfn.jpeg

@WeeCrolly The chapters are full-length and are a bitch to clean & TS, I plan to release one very weekend at the minimum.
Provided EJ don't break out their trickle-release stash.
Raws are available online up to CH28.

Dex-chan lover
The king literally invited something worse than any natrual calamity can bring. And he thinks to use her as a hostage? Yeah, my dear king, she is no hostage, you are.

@labanina lying thru your teeth ic.

What works again? Like how you made Loli dropped their series and trashed their meme translator? Hmmm indeed it works! Bc they dropped the series.

@olbi4 @kayd thanks a lot! Chapter updated.
1)キュオオオ
Gyooo (braking)
2)ズバッ
Caption below: blunt
3)お席あいてますれよ
There's a seat for you.
4)交代男員ということですれ
It's called a shiftworker. (working in shifts)
5)使者生きてるヤ?
Is the messenger alive?

@Begoneclowns
lying thru your teeth ic
where? It seems you're not reading my comments right or something.
Not about to screencap my inbox, but they took five from their TL being high on memes and DMCA bots plaguing their patreon, should be back next chapter.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Destroying society. That is the reason I read this series

Thanks for translating! I can't believe she rode up to the capital in the that 4x4. Not very subtle 😅 🤣

Thanks for translating! no worry LQ or what i dont care as long as they readable and pls update it more ... 28 raw

I’m so curious on Milliana’s actions 😆 so I might buy the light novel it’s around 13 usd (+tax). And since i know japanese I can translate it to English will anyone want to read it? Just a heads up though english isn’t my first language so there’ll be grammar errors here and there.

AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE CHAPTER

Dex-chan lover
Driving for half a day on pure dirt roads made primarily for carriages doesn't sound fun at all

Kocis: The road will get worse from now on. Please slow down.
Milliana YOU UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF A 4WD OFFROAD SUV, KOCHIS

Dex-chan lover
Nah, there is no point arguing over dumb story, edited it out, cause didn't see way to delete post.

Aggregator gang
"Something is amiss here." You have no idea. With the type of technology at her disposal she may very well be the most powerful person on the continent. She is not to be fucked with. :D

@ksen I think the idea is that she already has the blueprints of the things she wants to make available to her(in her head) and is only limited by resources and manpower. Sure, her land as a whole is still in the early industrialization stage, but that's on the grand scale of things. If she had the blueprint for a four-wheel-drive car and had the necessary materials(with magic stones added to the mix) then wouldn't it make sense that at least one prototype could exist? Those metal sheet cars were likely just the first prototypes of cars and are most likely more easily mass produced for her people, whereas the 4WD car might be the only one in existence and is only for her personal use until such a time comes where she has enough resources to mass produce them. It's a matter of what she remembers(which apparently she has perfect memory so of course she remembers everything) and whether or not she has the necessary materials. If she knows how to make a drone down to the tiniest detail and has the right materials then there is literally nothing stopping her from making drones. Same goes for nukes(bit of a stretch, but still), sniper rifles, and pretty much anything else. The limit isn't whether or not she can make a thing, but rather how many of that thing she can make with whats on hand.

Edit: Suit yourself @ksen. I'll be leaving mine as is. However, on the matter of deletion, iirc there is no way to delete a post. Maybe a mod can, but I'm not certain. Regardless, usually I'll either see someone with just a "." as their comment or, in my case and clearly yours, I'll just edit my comment to something else. Either works, but maybe a mod could clarify this if they happen upon our comments.

Users who are viewing this thread