Daites Ryou Koubouki - Ch. 9

There is no rule on a lot of things in this world yet you don't see people doing it. It's called being a decent human being and having common sense.

Why would I waste my time pointing out your mistakes on this LQ shit? I despite snipe. You can make your reason sound mighty and pretty all you want but we all know you have a grudge against them for months, judging on how much shit you gave them on other series' comment sections. So you can stop lying to yourself that you're doing this bc you're tired blah blah blah.

And sure, let me slap an "LQ disclaimer" on it and I can do it as shitty as I can, just bc I put a sign in front of it LOL.

So I've decided to do something about that
All I can see is you decided to be an entitled pickle, spending months hating on someone online. I have a life outside of this and don't just sit in front of the screen and being a prick to someone else all day, you see.

@TheGodEmperor
Thanks for rec mate, I've stuff like Destroyermen, 1632, Island of Time, Videssos etc. in my backlog, this also goes there.

@feha screechers will give up after 2-3 chapters and if original group gets their shit together - I will also shut up. Thanks for feedback though let me know if you see anything wrong with the TL. Series don't have a lot of attention on /a/ so sadly not a lot of rune-readers stepped forward to proofread it.

@Begoneclowns
It's called being a decent human being and having common sense.
Decent human beings release faster than 1 chapter every 3 months. That's just common sense my dude, nobody told you?
grudge against them for months
Because they're hypocrites and slowpokes still. They scream about other sniping them while they have no issues doing it themselves and then proceed to not update the series for months at time.
let me slap an "LQ disclaimer" on it and I can do it as shitty as I can
Continue talking out of your ass without pointing out any actual issues with release, that will give your arguments more credibility for sure.
we all know
Speak for yourself, kid.
I have a life outside of this
It shows.

Dex-chan lover
@Qxtno Listen, all I care about at the end of the day is getting the chapters. I don't really give a shit about this "snipe" crap. If a group can't get chapters out in a timely manner and someone else does, oh well. Unless you have exclusive rights from the IP owner to be the translator, I see it as a "free market of whoever gets to it first." This is why the Spanish groups are so much faster than us, because there is none of this snipe drama bullshit, people just do it when they can and so it breeds competition and so Spanish translations are always faster, just as good in quality, and always caught up with raws.

So, kindly fuck off. No group on this website has exclusive rights to any manga/manhwa/whatnot here. I appreciate all the groups putting in work, but I don't give a shit about this "snipe mentality." As a reader, I only care about getting to read the series.

@feha I'm all for 'don't judge anyone until you've been in their shoes'. It seems like the case for you right now. I won't argue whether you tried scans or not, or if you did it, but working in a team environment requires so much more. If you're doing like labanina here and just MTL and slap w/e he can do on the chap, not care about the quality, the accuracy, then sure it's fast. But when there are other people involved, it becomes a different topic. The prime example is school projects (that is if you've ever experienced them lol). There's a reason why people meme about that shit.

Decent human beings release faster than 1 chapter every 30 months. That's just common sense my dude
On whose standard exactly? I don't set a time period for stuff I receive for free.

Because they're hypocrites and slowpokes still. They scream about other sniping them while they have no issues doing it themselves and then proceed to not update the series for months at time.
Again, you've been going on and on about how they sniped others? Mind showing where? If you're talking about Cecilia, then your definition is totally off. That is NOT a snipe. At least it's better than what you're trying to do here.

Continue talking out of your ass without pointing out any actual issues with release, that will give your arguments more credibility for sure.
I'd politely hand this back to you as I can clearly see how you handle others when they pointed out things for you. Why would I waste my time doing you a favor if all I get is being called shitposter and blocked? Not that I care tbh. But it really speaks for yourself.

Funny how you called others kids and act like you're bigger than them. I mean most with common sense can see who you are, the only ones supporting you right now is the same type as you. Birds of a feather flock together. I will yeet myself outta here before I have to waste any more of my brain cells on shit like you.

@TheGodEmperor truly remarkable! You're just like the labanina guy like I said. Iirc I also see you quite frequently on EJ's other series. Funny how it's coming from the person who contributes absolutely nothing and thinks they're entitled to free shit just bc someone else decided to put it out. Lemme borrow your word and please "kindly fuck off."

@Begoneclowns
On whose standard exactly?

Holy shit you're either a textbook hypocrite or dumb enough to miss on the irony completely:
https://mangadex.org/thread/314660/3/#post_3022181
There is no rule on a lot of things in this world yet you don't see people doing it. It's called being a decent human being and having common sense.
Just fuck off with your double-standards already, you are pathetic.
as I can clearly see how you handle others when they pointed out things for you
No citation for this either, eh? Here's how I handle constructive feedback since you're too dumb to find facts to back your own argument up: https://mangadex.org/thread/314660/2/#post_3019515
Your MTL is shit stop sniping you're making EJ sad what if they stop?
Is not a constructive criticism.

I will enjoy blacklisting your shitposting ass.

Dex-chan lover
@Qxtno you just ruined my afternoon after a great morning when the scanlator released this chapter. I see that other people had already pointed out some shits that i want to say about your hypocrisy.

Fuck you. if you're so butthurt about 'snipe' then you should lick EJ's foot or actually contribute so they can release more

@Dezaki lmao those simps all have under 300 viewed manga on MD: they don't even read anything, they're here just to shitpost.
Glad release brightened up your day, just take scanlator drama with popcorn.

@ksen
Just want to point out, because they cant make certain things, they fall back on magic, If you know the mechanics of a suspension system, or know how 4 wheel drive works, implementing them isn't too hard. Its implied that mc has photographic memory so even basic chemistry classes could put her forward quite a bit, if not also an interest in how something is made.

just wait till you get to newer chapters, there is far more to complain about in terms of modernness, but at the same time, not hard to see that an mc with photo memory could made it.

Dex-chan lover
@Begoneclowns your name is quite apt for your own actions, cause you're quite the clown. Quite a simp clown. You also have countered nothing I said because everything I said was factually true. Not a SINGLE person on this website has any rights to even put shit up here. No one owns it, no one has exclusive translation rights. If I wanted to, right now, go grab any random series and randomly translate one chapter of ANY of them, I have just as much right doing that as the groups that sit and translate only one series consistently, just as much right as the groups that pick up multiple projects and are slow to update them, and just as much right as the "snipers."

I do think that those who take someone else's work from them and posts it as their own (as I've seen from some drama around here) are wrong. I do think that those that pick a series to "snipe" just to piss off that group doing it are wrong. But I don't care who translates in the end of the day, so long as we get chapters and they are readable. I will of course love many groups that do a great job, but even the ones I like can be slow at times (understandable as they might not be interested in doing it at the time/have other things in life), but if someone translates a chapter or two cause they haven't updated in awhile or don't update frequently and the raws are quite far ahead? That's fine. The people doing it to translate because they love the series and want to give more people the ability to read more too? That's fine. NOT A SINGLE FUCKING PERSON ON THIS WEBSITE HAS EXCLUSIVE TRANSLATING RIGHTS! You know this to be true and if you don't, you're ignorant of copyright laws.

Users who are viewing this thread