Daites Ryou Koubouki - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
But+it+is+unbeatable+_26583b48be651f129575082735eae060.jpg

Dex-chan lover
he is happly fucking you (literally) for the whole night everyday, there's no way that he didn't have a bit of feeling for you

I don't get what's so hard to understand about their relationship. It looks like it's a polyamorous one where not everyone is in a relationship with everyone. Lol. It's pretty simple and I'm pretty sure this was a common thing in the past, just not as harmonious. Read to read people, not to cast judgement on specific ideas

Dex-chan lover
He's just lucky she didn't dive into the fire to save her manuscript, because that's a thing I totally see her doing.

Aggregator gang
At this point, i feel like this is a drama between the wife, husband, and his mistress, and how the mistress is getting approval from the wife. Meh ://

@Psychronia I kinda was dissapointed that she didn't especially when she keeps pointing it out that her BL work was first before everything else

is it count as violence when the husband is intense enough until his wife got mini memory loss?

This comic yet again with the lulz! 😂😂😂

🤔 But, Kocis' response was hilarious—concubine hands over his Lord to his wifu. 😂😂😂👌🏽 Wifu is all, "SAVE MEEEE!!!"

I was rather surprised by the low-key reaction to the death count. Thousands of your people got wiped out and you haven't responded?

Likewise, I expected him to intervene. 🤔 Hmm… I'm somewhat disappointed in Matias' character development.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
"oh hey. You are an eyesore. Gtfo somewhere while we get your brother, the TRUE KING, to do awesome stuff"

one 'awesome' defeat later.

"Come back here and take responsibility for this mess!"

What a shitty country. Just fall already so that more competent ppl (like the enemy) can do things

her husband is doing it with a mistress & she's supporting it i- even if you're a fujoshi this is too much man💀

Users who are viewing this thread