Daites Ryou Koubouki - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Im not very fan of this Word harem, but i could take it, theres a lot of kinds of love out there, or It was what i was tinking, but rape? Not thanks, i know that the point is make fun of ther "LOVE night" but she didnt want that, i dont care if some one just take it by some joke, a rape is a rape, an this manga is sick in many senses.

I understand why people dont like rape or the way its used as a joke/portrayed in manga but at the end of the day for me it depends on the intent. Was it being used maliciously or as a joke and from this chapter its clearly used as a gag and we dont even know if he actually had sex with her even if it is implied. Idk i dont really have a problem with this chapter compared to other series out there or anime like SAO.

Double-page supporter
@RamenRider My understanding is that perfect memory is only useful if you're paying attention, but if you're distracted or you completely blank out then your mind isn't processing anything at all. It's like a camera that was turned on but the record button wasn't pressed. The camera sees what's going on, but nothing is retained.

It could also just be an oversight by the author. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@AaniK I think you have a point. If she genuinely felt bad about the sex, then she wouldn't feel fine around him. The rapeyness still isn't good, but with the way it's played out it seems like she treats it the same way children treat chores and throws a fit. The fact that she asked Kocis to take her place adds to this, where she asks a friend or family member to do it for her. Which, btw, I found that exchange funny. I took it as him basically saying to her "It's your turn, now" since he had that experience the night before after she threw him to the wolf.

It seems like neither one of them actually hate sleeping with the prince, it's just that he is too much for them to handle. I wouldn't be surprised if the prince is just super well-endowed and also a bit rough in bed. Even with plenty of foreplay and lubrication, I'm sure large insertions and rough play can still be intense. :p

Rape-like situations still aren't good, though. Would be better if she looked forward to it more in the sense that she doesn't feel like it's a bother. :I

@Svelandria Exactly, I actually quite like the humor in it as well as the implications that the three of them have a raging sex life. xD

Double-page supporter
I'd like this more if it focused less on the BL cuckoldry.

Also there are definitely class systems in society still present in the world today but social mobility is definitely a lot easier

first time writing....
I have to say... I hate BL myself but this? is priceless! Awesome manga :D

Dex-chan lover
i feel that is not like she dislikes the sex, its just that the dude has too much stamina, if she truly disliked she wouldnt act so casually around him, instead she pretty much just goes: ''dude cant we do it a bit less? my body cant keep up''

I can’t with these bitches 😂😂 They do not betray their inner Fujoshi Desire xD Like I won’t lie I was like wtf at first cuz I was definitely not expecting this type of development like AT ALL but shoooot if she ok with it then I’m ok with it! This shit be leaving me satisfied in soooo many levels (^¬^)

holy shit the ML really gets progressively shittier with each chapter. From a arranged marriage standpoint he offers absolutely fucking nothing besides a royal connection that the female lead doesn't really seem to need nor want. He's got nothing besides a good looking face. He's extremely possessive and controlling while being a lying, cheating hypocritical rapist. Now it turns out he has the uncontrollable temper tantrums when he fucking trashes everything in a room and needs to vent it out by fucking someone. What the actual fuck is this character? Literally the only reason he gets away with this bullshit is that he is good looking. replace his face with a ugly bastard and the whole situation changes.

i honestly don’t like how she’s fine with him cheating?! like i get it she’s a fujoshi and all but the ml is just taking it too far like he wants them both??? excuse me i’d rather prefer another male lead like someone who is devoted

sorry for my random rant lol

also thank you for the chapter!!!!

and i’m dropping this gl reading the rest

The part when she said she excused infedility but it would be different if its woman, really is damn weird and downright fetishising on gay man.. You're not seeing them as human, you're seeing them as your lust entertainment..

Users who are viewing this thread