Dame Skill [Auto Mode] ga Kakuseishimashita ~Are, Guild no Scout-san, Ore wo "Iranai"-tte Itte Masendeshita?~ - Ch. 51 - The Latent Power of Dragons

I know this chapter released right after I asked on the last chapter but I genuinely do wanna know when the next chapter of this manga is coming out, I don't understand the release schedule and I can't find any information on this thing online, I don't even know if it has an LN

Dex-chan lover
I know this chapter released right after I asked on the last chapter but I genuinely do wanna know when the next chapter of this manga is coming out, I don't understand the release schedule and I can't find any information on this thing online, I don't even know if it has an LN
Manga have a backlog of chapters so it depend on the translation group, latest raws are at 81 so yeah, though schedule for the manga raws used to be weekly but latest 3 chapters slowed down on pace for reasons

Last edited:
Manga have a backlog of chapters so it depend on the translation group, latest raws are at 81 so yeah, though schedule for the manga raws used to be weekly but latest 3 chapters slowed down on pace for unknown reasons
Ah ok so we're jsut waiting on the translations, thanks mate

Dex-chan lover
:kek: :kek: :kek: :kek: :kek: :kek: :kek: :kek: :kek::kek:😭 auto battle!!! it's using the dumbass as a shield:ROFLMAO: this seriously needs an anime just for this moment alone.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Dragon: You done kid
MC:Not yet , secret technique Trash Shield * hides behind the hero *

And everyone liked that :02:

Reactions: le3

Users who are viewing this thread