Dame Skill [Auto Mode] ga Kakuseishimashita ~Are, Guild no Scout-san, Ore wo "Iranai"-tte Itte Masendeshita?~ - Ch. 51 - The Latent Power of Dragons

Dex-chan lover
Automode calculates it will need a virgin sacrifice to defeat this monster. As neither his sister, waifu, or stalker are people he loathes, Automode found the best sacrifice.

Dex-chan lover
Tag in, you got this "hero"! Entire chapter is great. I am just imagining this animated and it would be to amazing. I don't know if anyone could do it justice.

Dex-chan lover
oh LOL, no clue why he'd be here, but i'm all in for the next chapter xd

Dex-chan lover
Seems auto mode is on the dragons side here 🤣

Jus reveals gaine an gives the dragon a thumbs up 🤣🤣🤣

Double-page supporter
AutoMode Claus is becoming more and more cocky every chapter.

That might be the greatest ending I’ve ever seen to a chapter.

im guessing auto mode wants him for more than a meat shield but it’d be hilarious if That was his only role
Dragon fire incoming… What to do? Find the guy with SSS armor and put him in front. Gaine has never been more useful than he is right now.

This manga just tripped over the awesome line. :)

Dex-chan lover
THe basis of automode and picking the most ideal path for victory is quite hilarious when situations like this occur lmao.

Aggregator gang
Mother forking BULLSHIRT! I knew he wouldn't be dead. This is such shit. For once I'd like to see the antagonist is one of these get what they deserve. If he suddenly takes all the attention at the end of this fight I'm going to lose it.

Dex-chan lover
(y)
holy shit lmao thats such a funny fucking reveal bros just been hiding down there this entire time n klaus is gonna use him as a shield

Users who are viewing this thread