Damedol to Sekai ni Hitori Dake no Fan - Ch. 27 - Raison d’être

Dex-chan lover
austin-powers.gif

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
I'm honestly curious, isn't "clumsiness" like a trait that's also somewhat well-liked when it comes to idols? I mean, I'm sure people also love "perfect" idols, but haven't "clumsy" idols been hella popular as of late.

tbf, my only knowledge when it comes to idols are from Hololive, and also tbhf they're vtubers + when it comes to live performance, they're always in top form....so I suppose there's that.

Double-page supporter
I'm honestly curious, isn't "clumsiness" like a trait that's also somewhat well-liked when it comes to idols? I mean, I'm sure people also love "perfect" idols, but haven't "clumsy" idols been hella popular as of late.

tbf, my only knowledge when it comes to idols are from Hololive, and also tbhf they're vtubers + when it comes to live performance, they're always in top form....so I suppose there's that.
you forget, urumin is bad at all idol-related stuff. she's clumsy and bad at owning it. clumsy idols and other such niches only take off when they make it their brand. to urumin, idol failure is so ingrained in her that she can't even lean into it as her charm point.

also, being intentionally clumsy irl is actually pretty hard. you basically have to be a stuntman if you want to be clumsy at the right moments.

Dex-chan lover
She suspects that the confession really wasn't a confession, but he hasn't actually made that clear. More importantly, he hasn't actually said no yet.

There is still a chance it was actually legit.
No way, the stuff he was thinking on the way to the meet and greet, he was expecting to no longer be her only fan, and was trying to be fine with that. I don't think he would ever try to monopolise her.

Users who are viewing this thread