Danberu Nan Kiro Moteru?

Dex-chan lover
based on the anime opening , i guess the anime will adapt around 36+ chapters .

the anime will probably end before chapter 42 , when the big brother of the main girl makes his 1st appearance . also the cosplay idol doesnt appear in the anime opening either .

the big sister of the boxer friend also doesnt appear in the opening either , i guess she will be just a minor character in the anime .

@mariusmaster Some characters share names with the characters from kengan, like akemi, who is the sister of shion, one of the kengan association members, later on one of the kures will also join the gym.

Dex-chan lover
TIL that the author of Kengan Asura, one of the most brutal and gore-filled manga I've ever read is also the author of this.

I'm speechless.

@flxsemi ikr , it's a shared universe to boot . the other side of this universe is brutal , and this side is goofy af ... not to mention a bit fluffy .

Fed-Kun's army
so I've only seen a couple of episodes from the anime, but, what kind of romance/reverse harem develops in this manga?

@Zexalfan Nothing much, Hibiki and Akemi just fawn over Machio without any real development. It mostly revolves around zany events and explaining gym stuff.

Fed-Kun's army
@stebsis I see, thanks. I assume as much from the anime, but those tags here in MD made me wonder if there was that kind of development later on in the manga.

Contributor
@LoneWizzy
Ha, I wonder who added that.
Also, a little heads up for those of the "comments section" of mangadex, the manga is all caught up on the translation side! All that's left is text placement and cleaning and suddenly ten months behind disappears and twenty chapters get uploaded!! Good news!

Double-page supporter
Is it just me being a pervert or all the girls in this manga have JAV idol names swapped around?

Ch 73 really reminds me of Kengan Asura. Might be cause I read it recently, who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread