Dangerous Convenience Store - Ch. 4

😊 Was soo excited seeing this updated! Thanks for your hard work! 😊 Also, I'm bouta dunk Hyeonwoo in the trash can.

so the crush rejects him by saying he’s taken only to assault him a few hrs later ??? what

jlc

Dex-chan lover
Perfect timing!! What a jackass that guy is ughhh

Thanks for the chapter!

He lives there??? Makes sense since the mart is nearby but I totally forgot about the possibility lol

Fed-Kun's army
ugh I hate this hyung guy !!! I don't usually hate the people who reject the MC in stories because no one is guaranteed anyone's love and unless they're being rude/condescending when rejecting their feelings, it's all good and well. So I wouldn't have minded this guy's rejection (which he should've done from the beginning instead of saying he'll think about it since he was in a relationship from back then) but the moment the MC is trying to keep face and do the right thing, he does this? I hope the gangsta oni-san bashes his face

YABAII THAT A HOLE HAD A LOVER AND CHEATED WITH A MAN WHICH HAS A CRUSH ON THAT A HOLE *screeech*

Woooh thank you so much for this chapter and your hard work. Really can't wait for the next chapter 🤤

Nooo wtf. Noooooo. My jaw dropped. Also that guy is terrible. Could so tell he wanted to get him drunk to take advantage of him. He’s probably so full of himself he’s like oh well you like me so you should be happy I took advantage of you, type of scum.

Bruh the twist, but this dude for real not good to be with ,drunken rape is a no no. This guy has standards, he be loyal type.... at least that is what I am getting. Blondie be good boi <3

Yuckkk, the worst. LIterally just focusing on getting him drunk, not wanting to listen to his problems...
and in a relationship but taking advantage of this naive soul anyway. In general I don't think I've seen a good side from this guy yet.

Users who are viewing this thread