Dansei Kyoufushou datta Watashi ga AV Jouyu ni Naru made no Hanashi - Ch. 4 - Big Brother

Dex-chan lover
Each chapter is just descend into deeper hole filled with depression

I'm legitimately amazed that she is still in fact alive till this day

I won’t lie, I got fucking pissed at people who did this shit to her. No one should have to go through this.

Dex-chan lover
So her brother is all day and night screaming... till its time to sleep and decides to sexually harass her? I mean, isnt pretty random going from screaming to molest someone?

Also in every chapter there is always a go forth and back, like in this one where the brother is acting mental, the father comes, the kid starts behaving and going to school, but suddenly is all back like the father never came.

It's so painful knowing this is based on a true story. A kid should never wish to die but I know this happens a lot it's just hard to imagine all their pain and suffering

Everytime i read a chapter, my heart breaks. No child deserve this treatment. I despise her mother who marry 2 deadbeat men to make this happens

VIP
the visual representation is just so staggering. it's heart breaking.

Group Leader
Just like wht I said in previous chapters, this is depressing as fuck.

Hey you're always saying that in every chapter

How can I not? This is the very emotion I feel when reading this.

Bro the author is 21 y/o this year, for such a young girl experienced something like this, i dont even know what im feel when read this. This manga srsly give me a headache.

Dex-chan lover
I just woke up. This makes me want to go back to sleep.
This is why I'm thankful that my life is uneventful

@Bad5Company

What an ignorant thing to say.

Friendly reminder to everyone - if you suffer from psychological problems in Japan, you're in deep shit. Psychology and psychiatry are not well accepted and in fact there is heavy stigma against people with mental disorders (it says something that, in Japanese parlance, such disorders are often summed up with the term "speech impediment", because heaven forbid you admit you have such people in your family, that's an assured way to shame everyone involved).

Nazuna's brother is a pretty obvious example of someone who's been broken badly (thank the pedo stepfather for that). Now I don't know if the manga exaggerates, or if he really was that messed up, but where he needed help (and that means professional counseling and prescriptions, not "a punch in the face") he was left to his own devices because, again, people like him bring shame and unwanted attention to the family as a whole.

Users who are viewing this thread