Danshi Kokoseidakedo Gyaru ni TS Shimashita - Ch. 9.1

Dex-chan lover
By the comments, people and himself think HE is already a girl when gender it's a bit more complicated. He still thinks of himself as a man, so he's a man. Period.
Transgender man because he's in a woman's body, sure; but A MAN nonetheless. Wearing a bra (a tool for a feminine body) doesn't have to diminish his masculinity in the slightest unless he's weak-willed enough to let it happen out of the usual misconception of "biological gender = gender identity".

I think I already went through this. It's not that difficult, people.
I think it's a little bit more open to interpretation than just saying this is a trans guy. It's worth remembering that it was their own idle wish to be a girl that set everything in motion. Mind you, it was a VERY superficial wish made in passing based on yearning for the lower affection/interaction barriers women have with each other.
Where this gets messy is that AMAB people have very rigid, self-abnegating social programming as part of their upbringing. It's actually very normal for trans femmes to be very hostile to their personal truth early in their egg hatching. Getting defensive, angry, insisting on their masculine identity and using very superficial masculine goals -- imposed on them from a young age -- as reasons why they are, in fact, masculine. You can actually see this play out in chapter 6.2. (tragically this phase can involve intense transphobia, which I do think accounts for a nonzero number of transphobes who compulsively read gender bender manga and go on the MD forums to loudly assert how straight and/or cisgender they are)

Given the tone of the manga and the frequent direction of TSF/gender bend manga in general (and the author's past works) I think Jun is eventually going to start having positive gender feels once all the grandstanding is out of their system.

That said I do think it's incredibly frustrating trans men don't have many stories that are intentionally written to resonate with them. Like the few times I'd seen it happen in TSF manga, they're usually deuteragonist to a TS girl protagonist and are really sleazy about it. (looking at you, "Tensei Pandemic") Would love to see more characters like Ash from "Misfile". Or even characters like Yasuda from "A Lazy Guy Woke Up as a Girl One Morning" who could absolutely be read as the world's most gender apathetic trans guy.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Why the tag change to erotica? I don't get it.

Anyways...

Page 2, right panel, left text. "really" should be "real".

Page 4, panel 1 and 2 border, right speech bubble. "out" should be "our".

Dex-chan lover
I think it's a little bit more open to interpretation than just saying this is a trans guy. It's worth remembering that it was their own idle wish to be a girl that set everything in motion. Mind you, it was a VERY superficial wish made in passing based on yearning for the lower affection/interaction barriers women have with each other.

Makes sense, but personally I wouldn't think of that as determinant by it being so superficial. It's like being a kid and playing with your mother's make up because you think they're facepaint or enjoying "girlie" videogames like Style Savvy. I think something so important needs something... deeper.

Where this gets messy is that AMAB people have very rigid, self-abnegating social programming as part of their upbringing. It's actually very normal for trans femmes to be very hostile to their personal truth early in their egg hatching. Getting defensive, angry, insisting on their masculine identity and using very superficial masculine goals -- imposed on them from a young age -- as reasons why they are, in fact, masculine. You can actually see this play out in chapter 6.2. (tragically this phase can involve intense transphobia, which I do think accounts for a nonzero number of transphobes who compulsively read gender bender manga and go on the MD forums to loudly assert how straight and/or cisgender they are)

That's actually very sad. I'm not a fan of gender bender manga, but that's taking it too far. Regarding 6.2 (had to re-check the chapter) I believe he's making the same mistake many make: that because he's now biologically a woman he should IDENTIFY as one. And I don't believe that's how it fully works. If the day comes that he stops identifying as man and goes to become a woman "in body and soul" so to speak that would be another issue, but I don't think he's currently having doubts for the "right" reasons.

Given the tone of the manga and the frequent direction of TSF/gender bend manga in general (and the author's past works) I think Jun is eventually going to start having positive gender feels once all the grandstanding is out of their system.

Let's hope it's something out of self-discovery and not out of gender expectations...

That said I do think it's incredibly frustrating trans men don't have many stories that are intentionally written to resonate with them. Like the few times I'd seen it happen in TSF manga, they're usually deuteragonist to a TS girl protagonist and are really sleazy about it. (looking at you, "Tensei Pandemic") Would love to see more characters like Ash from "Misfile". Or even characters like Yasuda from "A Lazy Guy Woke Up as a Girl One Morning" who could absolutely be read as the world's most gender apathetic trans guy.

I have the impression that as much as the west struggles at times understanding this particular gender spectrum, Japan is way worse in that regard and very rarely try to even depict it faithfully.

Dex-chan lover
By the comments, people and himself think HE is already a girl when gender it's a bit more complicated. He still thinks of himself as a man, so he's a man. Period.
Transgender man because he's in a woman's body, sure; but A MAN nonetheless. Wearing a bra (a tool for a feminine body) doesn't have to diminish his masculinity in the slightest unless he's weak-willed enough to let it happen out of the usual misconception of "biological gender = gender identity".

I think I already went through this. It's not that difficult, people.
I'll dare a guess that most people here are aware of gender ideology. We just don't care.
This is a dumb fun story, we're not here for deep analysis, and you going "well, ackchyually..." is just spoiling people's mood.

And on a less sardonic note, the story and its characters adhere to your gender science only as much as the author knows, believes and cares about it.

Group Leader
To echo what everyone said, just wear a damn bra. Your things are almost as big as your head, they need to be held back or else they will move too much and they will also start sagging.
In ch.5 is said he wears an H cup. Unless there's some difference I don't know between japanese ans EU cups, the G cup is already big as an head; so her things just look "almost as big" (due to artstyle) but are actually bigger.
Enjoy.

Dex-chan lover
In ch.5 is said he wears an H cup. Unless there's some difference I don't know between japanese ans EU cups, the G cup is already big as an head; so her things just look "almost as big" (due to artstyle) but are actually bigger.
Enjoy.
Cup size is funny for bras, they are inconsistent between bra makers, and they are an incredibly inaccurate way to gauge size.

Supporter
I've said it before and I'll say it again. I love breasts as much as the next guy but goddamn are they an evolutionary mistake.

Users who are viewing this thread