Danshi Koukousei wo Yashinaitai Onee-san no Hanashi - Vol. 4 Ch. 87 - Trick or Treat!

Double-page supporter
5b6f9e3b78d24c4ac67d66ad786aae90.png
😭

Dex-chan lover
To be perfectly honest, the grade-school boy in me would’ve made that pose too.

Dex-chan lover
A M A R R I A G E !!!

I think Minoyru is gradually getting more honest-or at least expressive- with his desires. A good thing, as far as progression goes.
I feel it's kinda unfair for him to get yelled at though. The kids are the ones that flipped a woman's skirt in public-which I'm still confused on why that's okay because they're kids.

Dex-chan lover
@Psychronia my brain is too tired to translate the kanji, but i assume that what the lady was pointing at was a circular notice for the neighborhood, i.e., he was told they would be coming and to have candy (everyone was) and he didnt get any

Such a good series. Always hits the spot. Like a cup of hot chocolate on a cold night.

Thanks for the release.

Double-page supporter
YOU MEAN HE COULD HAVE ASKED HER FOR A CANDY AT ANY TIME, AND HE DIDN'T?
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS GUY PLAYING AT?

Dex-chan lover
my brain is too tired to translate the kanji, but i assume that what the lady was pointing at was a circular notice for the neighborhood, i.e., he was told they would be coming and to have candy (everyone was) and he didnt get any

I'd prefer if that was the case, otherwise this random harpy is yelling at him for enjoying a sight he didn't do anything to bring about which just isn't fair. Sure, the victory pose is a bit much but he didn't flip any skirts and the person who he saw isn't even mad at him.

Users who are viewing this thread