Danshikou ni Dokusareta Otokonoko

Fed-Kun's army
hmm.. does this have romance? Im not really sure what the shounen ai tag means except that its only guys but i never knew what it really meant?

Dex-chan lover
@Saiangeli shounen ai means “it’s kinda gay but not gay enough to be called yaoi”

It’s really a matter of how deep the romantic progression happen in the series if there is gay focus manga but no romance and mostly comedy it’s shounen ai or if it has romance but the romance is similar to shounen romcom that bearly any progress happen and mostly wholesome gay stuff happen then it’s still shounen ai.

If it’s serious gay romance stuff then it turns into yaoi

@Nephilidae What manga is your pfp from? It's bugging me so much since I know the character, but can't remember the name of the series. I've been trying to remember for 20 minutes now!

Guess what y'all! A while back I asked the author through an ask box if Suzuki is trans, and she said "I think Suzuki is just a girl.
Others are just boys."
So there you have it! Support Suzuki on her journey.
Here's the tweet.

The author also wrote an autobiographical manga detailing her journey for bottom surgery, but unfortunately it doesn't have a translation... Maybe someday!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread