Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Ch. 114 - Do You Like Him?

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jul 10, 2023
Messages
164
I think the average IQ of the japanese people would have dropped significantly if these numbers were accurate.
i3dc11.png
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 27, 2018
Messages
4,904
This chapter made me laugh so much. Gotou's mom is wild & at the same time sad that she has low expectations from him that she's fine with the arrangement. Also props to Shige for pointing out to Agawa that she didn't know Gotou's name (I admit I didn't know but I don't recall what chapter his full name was revealed) & what she means to him. Anyways, Gotou is probably alive given how insane his stamina is although I'm not too sure if his dick knows what chaffing is... Also 1.45 million copies is a crazy amount but hey we are 114 chapters in. Thanks for the translations.

Edit: Apparently it was 1.45 million copies sold which is sounds more reasonable than 145 million even if you factor in sales outside of Japan.
 
Last edited:
Contributor
Joined
Jan 19, 2018
Messages
6,956
There is NO FUCKING WAY this trash manga sold 145 MILLION copies. I refuse to believe that claim.
Normally I'd agree, but Rent-a-Girlfriend thrives in Japan. "Rent-a-Girlfriend but with actual sex" would be moreso.

Also not gonna lie, the final page made me think of Dio's mansion in Part 3 of Jojo. All it needed was the rumbling sound effect
 
Supporter
Joined
Dec 26, 2020
Messages
6,545
Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 15, 2023
Messages
3,519
Even though Agawa wasn't particularly in favor of it, when she caught her sister having sex with a teacher in chapter 23, she didn't react like this. She only said, "Isn't fucking a teacher a bit too much?" So I wouldn't call it an inconsistency, because she's probably only reacting this strongly against Gotou being with Kiyo in this chapter because it's Gotou.

Thanks for the chapter!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top