Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - Stop It, Please

Contributor
Shiina really wants Agawa to do a Chris Redfield, huh

82a.jpg

Dex-chan lover
You don’t got to hold back Mc. The girl you like is a slut already so it would be good for you to at least get ur body count up to match her. Plus she got no reason to complain since she wants to keep doing it with others and she was the one who suggested you do the same. In the end she just keeps avoiding the relationship so it ain’t ur fault.

Dex-chan lover
I think they're her sister is right and also wrong. Yes, she loves sex and is sad that if she dates someone she'll stop having sex with her sex friends.

However, a part of FMC does like the MC and doesn't want him to be caught by her sister.

Dex-chan lover
Homie is having the toughest battle of his high school life that I find the back & forth conversation of being serious & horny hilarious. It will be awkward if he does it with Agawa watching them but I'm sure that will turn the president on. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
It's crazy that characters in series is holding our boy Gotou to a super high standard regarding this. He shouldn't feel bad about doing this but people are freaking guilt tripping him about it. I honestly can't wait to see what happens next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I want to believe that beneath all the smut and the occasional eye-rolling dialogue, this manga is a diamond in the rough in terms of storytelling and making us care about the characters.

...or maybe this manga is just my guilty pleasure idk.

Dex-chan lover
It's crazy that characters in series is holding our boy Gotou to a super high standard regarding this. He shouldn't feel bad about doing this but people are freaking guilt tripping him about it. I honestly can't wait to see what happens next chapter.
I really feel like she is trying hard to push her sister to be honest with her feelings, like, she'll DEFINITELY fuck him if he ends up down for it, but ultimately I feel like she's really doing it to pressure her sister into admitting she likes him or something, and that her trying to get him laid was just her way of avoiding it.

Dex-chan lover
I really feel like she is trying hard to push her sister to be honest with her feelings, like, she'll DEFINITELY fuck him if he ends up down for it, but ultimately I feel like she's really doing it to pressure her sister into admitting she likes him or something, and that her trying to get him laid was just her way of avoiding it.
Yeah, I'm honestly getting mixed feelings from her tbh.

Dex-chan lover
I think Gouto is improving, he was able to stand his ground and say "I don't want to fuck you" that gives him points, and I understand a little what's happening to Agawa. Those of us who had Amino at some point know how difficult it was to delete our accounts when we decided to leave that place because of how toxic it became.

Dex-chan lover
IDK it seems to me like she has an NTR fetish. She told Gouto that Agawa was sad because she'd have to give up her other sex friends even tho Agawa already turned down another sex friend to go thru with things with Gouto already so it's pretty obvious if he thinks about it for a second that she doesn't actually give a fuck about that. Now she's pressuring Agawa to give him the okay even tho she's clearly uncomfortable. Seems to me like she just gets off on stealing the guy her sister might like while retaining plausible deniability to knowing that she's cucking Agawa.

Power Uploader
Whats with the "He should just bone the sister and have no hard feelings about it" takes? He literally stated whats his intrest is - it's Agawa, plowing through the school bicycles is not his priority, nor is it his intrest, he only went with it because it was Agawa's idea and even now, what he came for in the office - is to ask question.

As always, thanks Chekov for translation!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread