Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Ch. 32 - (New) Aren't You Getting Too Carried Away?

Double-page supporter
I wanted to give the rewrite a chance but it feels pretty lame. I wasn't happy with how the main story had gone for agawa in the last chapter but it was interesting to watch her self destruct when faced with someone who actually cares about her and not sex. Gotou too really got butchered by the rewrite but other people have talked about that.

Wake me up if it gets good again I guess

I think this version is shit despite having threesome scene. I expected Goatou to fix Akawa but the story now landing on this way makes that difficult. No longer Goatou stand
🙏😭

Dex-chan lover
if this fool is doing rewrites upon rewrites at least make it so the MC can kick some ass in the fight

original story sucked rank ass because that wasn't the case :wooow:

Dex-chan lover
All these people who want another shitty romcom with "muh pure proper relationship" and call it "development". Yeah, no! Fuck this shit! Cosplay threesome all the way! Absolutely based author!

The previous route had lost its tension. The teacher made an advance, but was going to be stopped, because the romance was pure.

Now the protagonist has been tarnished, they will be able to develop the heroine's psychology as a slut and her redemption in a more interesting way (sleeping with others, yes, but it's a point that needed to be bringed back for true development!)

Dex-chan lover
I have an odd respect for the author here. This seems like a very clear internal dilemma that they’re working through.

Rationally, they know that not having the threesome was the correct choice in terms of writing and characterization, but their inner degenerate won’t allow them to get over the fact that they created the perfect opportunity for a threesome and did nothing with it.

Dex-chan lover
If these were just alternate chapters, I wouldn't mind.

But if this is really just a huge retcon of the only redeeming quality the MC has...idk man.

Aggregator gang
I don't know anymore... Where will the story go after the recon? Where CAN it go? Why released it as a manga in the first place?

Fed-Kun's army
The author is a man after my own heart. I understand why some people might not like this though, but... threesome. Not much else needs to be said. I was disappointed in the original chapters when he didn't fuck Agawa's sister. Sure, there will be repercussions but this is a horny manga, the MC is gonna think with his dick.

Dex-chan lover
This rewrite is like when you're playing an eroge and you find the True Romance track boring so you reload a save and go down the Horny Bastard/Slutty Bitch route instead (base on character's gender).

Personally I was liking the True Romance track here.

Dex-chan lover
Im seriously getting confused here - is the author going full retard / ntr now ? Is this an alternate doujin or what? Is he not going back to the story with actual character development?

Users who are viewing this thread