Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Ch. 33 - (New) There Are Rules, You Know

Dex-chan lover
Oh so we're not going have Agawa friends like Nanamori chew out (or murder) Gotou for being a horny monkey & not staying committed to Agawa? Anyways, that girl at the end didn't look like one of Misaki's hit squad from first version of chapter 34 but I could be wrong. Also please don't bring back the dirty teacher, that is a fix you did on this rewrite that most would appreciate Takeda Super sensei. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I'm glad that the ugly bastard teacher is out of the picture for now. With that being said, it's like the progress between Gotou and Agawa was reset. It feels really jarring compared to what was previously released.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, wait, wait... This can actually be better... Agawa is putting limits on Gouto, and now a girl (EMO) appears... This is not as good as the original, but it is interesting... Also, let's be logical, that was the third time they did it, it wouldn't make sense for her to start being more "Gouto, I like you a lot But it's hard for me to say it..." now this Make sense, she wants to mantain the Status Quo.

Dex-chan lover
Now I'm confused. Why bother progressing the plot on an alternate timeline that isn't canon? Either this meh threesome timeline is now a priority over the true love timeline and will continue for longer, or this new character will somehow merge the two timelines like some steins gate shit

Dex-chan lover
HAHAHA, my schizophrenic theory about the editor attempting to streamline the story into a more wholesome one, instead of the chaotic fuckfest mess the mangaka initially envisioned, is starting to gain validation.

Now it seems like he's doing what he always wanted to do.

Now I'm confused. Why bother progressing the plot on an alternate timeline that isn't canon? Either this meh threesome timeline is now a priority over the true love timeline and will continue for longer, or this new character will somehow merge the two timelines like some steins gate shit
We need to remember that these chapters began not with the mangaka wanting to branch out, but rather, with him being displeased that the threesome arc was clearly gimped down by his editor, and he couldn't take it any longer. This frustration pushed him to complain about wanting to realize the threesome he originally envisioned for it.

So, if anything, these chapters are part of what the author truly wanted to do.
If these chapters continue, then this will become the de facto canon version, much like what's happening with Murata and OPM.

Dex-chan lover
I think it is part of the main story now I originally thought this was going to be a extra story like what if he did the threesome but now I guess Author change his mind I prefer we went back to the original story because this ruins all progress he had with her

Dex-chan lover
At this point with the rewrite, I really don't care if the teacher takes a run at her.
It's good to see an author do what they really want with their story though, and have the guts to blatantly retcon like that.

Users who are viewing this thread