Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Ch. 34 - (New) Did You Quit?

Dex-chan lover
Why does it seem like she rejected the guy's invitation for sex? I think this is NTR bait, and they didn't go all the way; she wanted to play games, wasn't feeling it, and told the guy to leave maybe
This is a reboot from Ch 31. Agawa went from a broken girl being saved by the MC in love with her to a "slut" who without any ambiguity or remorse right in front of the guy who she knows loves her went off to fuck another guy. MC is just going to be one of her fuck monkeys and (at least the main part of) his love is gone. If not quite yet it'll be after she comes back well fucked. IMHO.

I'm hoping to be proven wrong because if this is the way this manga is going it's lost its appeal for me.

Dex-chan lover
Introducing tomboy childhood friend at roughly the same time the sack of shit teacher in the old continuity showed up is setting off my spider senses.

on one hand Gotou now has a route out of the path of degeneracy and create a wholesome romance with Akito .on the other hand Agawa is the girl on the cover and the FMC. I hope the author doesn't sacrifice Akito for nothing.

Dex-chan lover
give it a chance ppl
Unfortunately half the people already decided nothing else can ever be as good, so anything else will be inherently bad no matter what happens.

Which I find funny since previous plot involved ugly teacher blackmail, Gotou being a complete cuck, and pres sending the four great sluts to defeat Gotou, so it's not like previous version was so amazing written either.
on one hand Gotou now has a route out of the path of degeneracy and create a wholesome romance with Akito .on the other hand Agawa is the girl on the cover and the FMC. I hope the author doesn't sacrifice Akito for nothing.
I kinda of suspect Agawa herself will start to get away from the degeneracy, ending of the chapter was pretty clear she wasn't that much into having sex with the dude, I suspect it's part due to being hurt over threesome, part because she was having feelings for Gotou, so it wasn't just casual sex for her anymore, at least I can't help but feel she's just going through the motions and doing it because she's supposed to be a slut.

About sacrificing Akito, I think she'll basically offer herself to Gotou for any time he wants to have sex, and maybe he'll start question if he  really liked Agawa or if he just liked the idea of a slut girlfriend who will have as much sex as he wants.

Dex-chan lover
Woaaa,,, cookin entirely different approach 'ere...........
Hope tis new plot'll bring more popularity not the downfall...... fingercrozed!

this is the only dogshit manga in life im never dropping and ill continue to torture myself by reading this every single time it drops.

Dex-chan lover
Eeh, not sure if this current plot will be better than the last.

this is the only dogshit manga in life im never dropping and ill continue to torture myself by reading this every single time it drops.
This shit is still a lot less painful to read than Kanokari.

Unfortunately half the people already decided nothing else can ever be as good, so anything else will be inherently bad no matter what happens.

Which I find funny since previous plot involved ugly teacher blackmail, Gotou being a complete cuck, and pres sending the four great sluts to defeat Gotou, so it's not like previous version was so amazing written either.
Yeah, i just reread it with the old timeline in mind. it's literally a speed run for the story. the next chapter would have been actual ntr and an ultimatum this soon. Narratively, it was actually worse for the progress of the main couple. New timeline is better and gives us 1. new plot points 2. actual personality for our loser MC's.

i think Akito and Gouto might start hanging out more often (even if it's non sexual) and Agawa might start getting jealous of Akito. Pushing her further into Gouto's arms. But who knows might have the opposite effect. (something that would never happen in the old timeline)

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, i just reread it with the old timeline in mind. it's literally a speed run for the story. the next chapter would have been actual ntr and an ultimatum this soon. Narratively, it was actually worse for the progress of the main couple. New timeline is better and gives us 1. new plot points 2. actual personality for our loser MC's.
Yeah, but even if we ignore the speed of the events, I argue what was happening wasn't that good either, I do understand why many expect the worst since it's undeniably part of the reason for the change is to have the threesome, but I do believe it still will advance the plot properly, but it'll take a few chapters.
i think Akito and Gouto might start hanging out more often (even if it's non sexual) and Agawa might start getting jealous of Akito. Pushing her further into Gouto's arms. But who knows might have the opposite effect. (something that would never happen in the old timeline)
That is a possibility, my biggest question is if Gotou will start to question his feelings for Agawa, I know the manga was never super serious, but I kinda dislike how obsessive he looked sometimes, so him having as alternative for actual relationship could be good if done right.

That is a possibility, my biggest question is if Gotou will start to question his feelings for Agawa, I know the manga was never super serious, but I kinda dislike how obsessive he looked sometimes, so him having as alternative for actual relationship could be good if done right.
This manga might turn out to be a hidden gem ngl. Gotou and Akito are going to have chapters together and he may start questioning then. Agawa is his first and the only girl that gave him the time of day so to him she is the only one therefore an obsessive freak. With Akito both Agawa and Gotou are going to get a clear picture of what they want and how to get there. as to why I'm surprised people would be against the change so.

Also maybe I'm reading to much into it but in the "there are rules chapter" I feel that Agawa kind of wanted Gotou to stop her again after letting him know the "rules". maybe explains her lack of eagerness to getting it on with that other guy.

Dex-chan lover
This manga might turn out to be a hidden gem ngl. Gotou and Akito are going to have chapters together and he may start questioning then. Agawa is his first and the only girl that gave him the time of day so to him she is the only one therefore an obsessive freak. With Akito both Agawa and Gotou are going to get a clear picture of what they want and how to get there. as to why I'm surprised people would be against the change so.
Yeah, it's more or less what I hope.
Also maybe I'm reading to much into it but in the "there are rules chapter" I feel that Agawa kind of wanted Gotou to stop her again after letting him know the "rules". maybe explains her lack of eagerness to getting it on with that other guy.
I got the same impression to be honest, so I wonder if it'll be a point later.

Dex-chan lover
Aw man it's the losing childhood friend trope, I dislike this trope

Well, it's certainly more in line with standard manga practice, let's see of he can pull it off without it dragging everything down

Users who are viewing this thread