Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Ch. 32 - (Old) Only With Agawa-san

Dex-chan lover
You know I was drawing the comparison to Kanokari because holy shit how similar they can be but I am more forgiving to Gotou than to Kazuya. Gotou is in high school while Kazuya is basically a grown man in college so one is going to be mature while other should be mature but isn't (I admit I liked him in the movie arc).

President's body count knows no bounds & if that panel of guys all liked Agawa before they were stolen, she's even more messed up for doing it for this long. Also surprised the girls at this school haven't been knocked up yet from what I can tell. Thanks for the translations.
Doubt Kanokari can be used as a comparison because as far as i'm concerned, Chizuru is a virgin.

I see more of Abyss' Reiji and Kimizero's Ryuto on Gotou in the sense he doesn't fucking care if the girl he likes is used goods.

Btw, that's Gotou for you. Pretty much i can see the story getting back on the tracks the og doujin laid over the ground.

I love you guys, I really enjoy reading all the different comments, reactions and opinions :wooow: Really adds to the whole experience. Also, big thank you for the translations! The only mangadex manga I got into by chance since chapter two and must say, it's been quite a ride :meguu:

Last edited:
Power Uploader
Did he get cucked tho? I think she never fucked anyone other than MC since the beginning of their situationship right?

He even cockblocked the other buffoon that wanted to steal his girl iirc.
Thats what you call comprehensive reading, a rare trait. Some even call him cuck cause he didn't fuck both of them in this situation.

I mean, with how this manga runs, I wouldn't be surprised if he would fuck both of them in the next chapter anyway

Dex-chan lover
Thats what you call comprehensive reading, a rare trait. Some even call him cuck cause he didn't fuck both of them in this situation.
If anything, in the span of two nights he cucked ALL of her previous sex friends.
There's only 2 times where they show her having sex with other guys but 15.5 might be before she decided to have sex with him and the other time was most likely an delusion the mc was seeing.

Dex-chan lover
Gouto it's the Goat! You understand what he says, "I will love her even with all her faults!" That's Gouto, let her know that you love her no matter what! Make Agawa feel loved so she can stop depending on those short happy moments with others! Agawa is Misato from Evangelion.

Dex-chan lover
I-impossible... is that... the Legendary Super Cuck?!

jokes aside it is genuinely fascinating how I'm rooting for the dude now. I absolutely despised him at first. Gotta respect the writing at least

Dex-chan lover
bro come on bro. He could have had them both asses up in the air swapping back and forth between them. come on bro.
He didn't even get them to give him a double blowjob.
come on son
Actually, after the retcon, he did have all that.
Things will get harder for him but it seem it'd be more interesting... Actually more P0rnhwa style I guess?

Users who are viewing this thread