Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Ch. 39.5 - Virgin And Slut

I'm genuinely clueless about what author wants to do with this story after the reboot.
Not clueless in the good way mind you, I'm clueless because every chapter feels like it was a shitpost attempt that probably was a lot better in the author's head.

This extra chapter doesn't even add anything to the story or to the characters: we knew already that she skipped class to fuck around with dudes, the author already showed it as explicitly as this chapter all the way back in chapter 1.

Dex-chan lover
This extra chapter doesn't even add anything to the story or to the characters: we knew already that she skipped class to fuck around with dudes, the author already showed it as explicitly as this chapter all the way back in chapter 1.
Well, author explicitly stated that this is simply an "ero-chapter", not necessarily one giving something to the overall story, so...

Dex-chan lover
I'm genuinely clueless about what author wants to do with this story after the reboot.
Not clueless in the good way mind you, I'm clueless because every chapter feels like it was a shitpost attempt that probably was a lot better in the author's head.

I'm done with this mango. This was just a badly disguised NTR fetish manga, not one about romance and improving someone else's life, not a "I can fix her". Nothing of that, just disgusting NTR which is inherently evil.

I pray not for the souls into such fetish since they are long lost and deserve no pity. Know that it doesn't matter which position you think of, it's evil:
  • It's evil to give away your beloved to someone else.
  • It's evil to give yourself away to someone else and betray your beloved.
  • It's evil to steal someone else's beloved.

Dex-chan lover
I went into this extra chapter with low expectations & I still came out disappointed. Maybe for some people it was better to not do an extra chapter but given the disclaimer if the author doesn't manage their time better, we're going to see more of this..... delightful. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
I pray not for the souls into such fetish since they are long lost and deserve no pity. Know that it doesn't matter which position you think of, it's evil:
  • It's evil to give away your beloved to someone else.
  • It's evil to give yourself away to someone else and betray your beloved.
  • It's evil to steal someone else's beloved.
Are you a sith?

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter chekov as always. Well this one was disappointing and it looks like maybe a threesome with akito. It really seems with every new chapter that the author no longer has a goal for the story to get to anymore is akito or agawa the end girl or will it be neither? Rather confusing and for the main story to have another threesome so soon after the first is rather dumb. At least it's recovered in the rankings somehow back to top 5 today.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter adds nothing because it was nothing more than fetish fuel; that's it.

At the end of the day, this manga is part of the YanMaga lineup.
And this bitch ass magazine always rolls with its mangakas doing stuff like this, both on their website and outside of it. Like how the mangaka of Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda, who is also part of this magazine, made a non-canon NTR doujinshi of the same manga which sold a lot, and then added the "NTR guy" to the main storyline as an easter egg, lol. I mean, this is the publisher that ultimately approved this mangaka's request to head for the current timeline.

And I bet have no problem with chapters like this, even if they adds nothing, because there's a good chance that the average Japanese reader of this magazine, which is full of stories with sub-NTR elements (like NTRevenge and Rikon Shinai Otoko), rape, sexual violence, etc., will outright enjoy such content.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
This chapter adds nothing because it was nothing more than fetish fuel; that's it.

At the end of the day, this manga is part of the YanMaga lineup.
And this bitch ass magazine always rolls with its mangakas doing stuff like this, both on their website and outside of it. Like how the mangaka of Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda, who is also part of this magazine, made a non-canon NTR doujinshi of the same manga which sold a lot, and then added the "NTR guy" to the main storyline as an easter egg, lol. I mean, this is the publisher that ultimately approved this mangaka's request to head for the current timeline.

And I bet have no problem with chapters like this, even if they adds nothing, because there's a good chance that the average Japanese reader of this magazine, which is full of stories with sub-NTR elements (like NTRevenge and Rikon Shinai Otoko), rape, sexual violence, etc., will outright enjoy such content.
I don't really think you can even call it ntr anymore since gotou x argawa doesn't seem to even be a thing in the story anymore the author down graded there relationship to fuck buddy's. Story has gotten rather boring since

Dex-chan lover
I don't really think you can even call it ntr anymore since gotou x argawa doesn't seem to even be a thing in the story anymore the author down graded there relationship to fuck buddy's. Story has gotten rather boring since
It's debatable, but for many Japanese readers (And mangakas) who view NTR more as a "mood," it probably is seen as such, at least for pure fetish purposes rather than narrative ones.

This kind of reminds me of how extreme some Spanish manga/anime fans see NTR. The definition has been watered down SO MUCH that I've seen situations where, after a female character interacts with the MC for just a bit —with no romantic feelings whatsoever between them, or if they’re merely acquaintances— and then she goes on to hook up with someone else, it gets labeled as NTR. (It’s even funnier when I see these reactions and the guy outright has his own harem.)

There was recently an anime (past season I believe, don't remember the name) where the MC is in a loving relationship with a bunny girl or something, and some of the other girls the MC meets in the story end up hooking up with someone else, or something similar. A lot of Spanish viewers, including people I know, dropped it because "It felt too NTR"

Does it makes sense?
No, lol, but it is what it is.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread