Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Ch. 40 - Take This Seriously!

Double-page supporter
Well I wonder if she is jealous as well it gotou isn't the only one getting these photos knowing how the author has portrayed agawa likely not but we will see in the next chapter . Thanks for the translation chekov.

Dex-chan lover
Her teasing is going lead to another banging session at the library & Akito will see this right? Okay this is a nitpick (not that it matters in this manga & when there are WAY more problems to it) but she was wearing white underwear in chapter 39 while in this chapter they are black. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Her teasing is going lead to another banging session at the library & Akito will see this right? Okay this is a nitpick (not that it matters in this manga & when there are WAY more problems to it) but she was wearing white underwear in chapter 39 while in this chapter they are black. Thanks for the translations.
We can see that you have your priorities straight :chad:

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure we can say it's jealousy. She's been dragged by him into a threesome and we've seen last chapter how she posed for a kiss to lure him in and then stopped him when he went for it. She's just found a fun sex game to play with him.
Also, while she may have some unconscious feelings of jealousy, her reaction in the past has been to give up rather than be possessive since the boys she had were always taken by her big sister. If anything, she has some self-esteem issues related to love because of that. (Though I can't say we really completely know what's up with her and how it'll all turn out.)

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if it's that Agawa is acting this way, cause she senses that Akito can actually take Gotou away from her for real.

This is not the same as when he fucked her sister for a quick pump and dump.

Akito, the cutesy innocent childhood friend, has the potential to have Gotou's heart in a legit relationship if she tried.

A serious relationship, which is Agawa's kryptonite.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if it's that Agawa is acting this way, cause she senses that Akito can actually take Gotou away from her for real.

This is not the same as when he fucked her sister for a quick pump and dump.

Akito, the cutesy innocent childhood friend, has the potential to have Gotou's heart in a legit relationship if she tried.

A serious relationship, which is Agawa's kryptonite.
The truth will be....whatever the author is going to feel like doing, I have given up on consistency until he proves otherwise.

She just wants him now because he dared to reject her even temporarily, she doesn't actually care about him
No hate for Agawa, but does she need to be "the one"? I mean just like she did, they had their fun, maybe he could pursue Akito seriously, not necessarily until marriage either, but just to take what he learned from one, apply to the next.
Honestly am not sure what the core message of this manga is supposed to be and I am just grasping at straws and projecting.

Dex-chan lover
The truth will be....whatever the author is going to feel like doing, I have given up on consistency until he proves otherwise.

No hate for Agawa, but does she need to be "the one"? I mean just like she did, they had their fun, maybe he could pursue Akito seriously, not necessarily until marriage either, but just to take what he learned from one, apply to the next.
Honestly am not sure what the core message of this manga is supposed to be and I am just grasping at straws and projecting.
Of course she doesn't have to be the one, nor should she

Users who are viewing this thread