Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - You Who Can Have Sex Anyone

Supporter
If he doesn't immediately fuck her, I'm dropping this.
Edit: read the pixiv version. I can wait. BUT ONLY FOR A FEW MORE CHAPTERS.
The real question is who is going to translate the rest of the chapters since heat dropped it already lol.

Last edited:
Another fun manga getting butchered by "people" that don't even know English.
I've seen hackjobs by so called professionals that work for Seven Seas.
Luvslave if I'm not mistaken
It's borderline H with a shota getting NTR'd in some Yu-Gi-Oh game with hot gals. It's getting ridiculous now, but I like the artist. Makes sense that it's the first non-h series from the author, but still raunchy.

Dex-chan lover
I read the Pixiv version a while ago. But it's been a while so some details might be missing. Basically MC falls in love with a Gyaru who, shocker, turns out to be a slut who sleeps around. Eventually Gyaru does sleep with MC but with not much feelings for him but the twist is the nerdy MC basically bangs her several times and is pretty good at it that it surprise her and she starts to developing feelings for him for real but she doesn't admit it though. A whole bunch of drama does ensue and there is some NTR elements[but the MC doesn't tries to actively try cuck himself, he wants the girl for himself] but I don't recall it being the main focus and It's pretty much about too opposites, from different social groups, falling in love with of course a bunch of horny.

Edit: read @Ochrolv post for specifics of the story. I imagine the serialize version will make some changes/add stuff but mostly will stay the same. I doubt the author will pull a fast one and give a typically hentai NTR ending.
Does the mc get ntr or mc commit ntr ?

Fed-Kun's army
man...you can be a virgin, you can be a shy introvert, or you can be whatever freak you want but at least have the balls to say "Hell no! do your own task bi***"

Dex-chan lover
Uuuhhhh yeah i aint reading all that fuck it

I have my limits and this ia way off of it

But my curiosity

Dex-chan lover
Does the mc get ntr or mc commit ntr ?
Both. I read it too, if you mean the OG which is deleted on his pixiv now, which make sense he dont want to spoil the readers.

The reason why I say its both is because MC falls in love with her, but didnt know it back then but she was already fucking 100 different dudes + She loves her BF. So yeah, MC got typical cucked. However, you could also say that MC does the NTR as he fucks her while her BF dosent know. The problem is it didnt feelt good since she "just" enjoyed the sex, not him. She only started to "love" him much much later. The reason was probably because the author is a cuck himself so creating random art with her and bunch of old ugly man was normal for him. The ending in the OG was kinda dumb. MC gets beaten up by sluts BF but still says he will simp/chaise for her. And thats it. At that point I think he didnt post on pixiv anymore and removed it since then, like I said as not to spoiler the readers.

As to say if it will follow up the same ? I dunno. Right now its 100% the same of story, tho some elements like blown full NTR scene with slut FMC + 100 other dudes got reduced dramaticly (But its still here as you saw in this chapter), while the "romance" and slut/FMC starting to "like" MC much earlier.

From my experience its all about if the manga falls or rises how it will end. Right now its not that popular, for obvious reasons. So I guess hence the toned down version we get as not to anger the potential readers. But some time passed and he probably tries to approach a different way and focus on the other part of the community who enjoys NTR.
In the end only the future will tell how it will end, but no mater what will happend its not a RomCom in the slightest. Just another approach of a cuck hiding its true fetish behind some "plot".

Users who are viewing this thread