Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Vol. 1 Ch. 9 - I Wish I Didn't Have To Wait

Dex-chan lover
I hope Goto doesn't give in to his insecurities and does what needs to be done.

Dex-chan lover
Lemme guess...
next chapter the mc gonna fuck this girl until she cancel her time with this senpai

I'm wondering, most likely in the next chapter, everyone's ass will burn, regardless of the outcome... If he decides not to let Agava go and do everything so that she does not have the strength for another partner, those who predicted this course of events will be angry . And if she still goes to senpai and still sleeps with him, everyone will be angry. Dilemma...

Dex-chan lover
Nahh man, Gotou is gonna bang the shit out of her at the library, making her too tired to do it with Inukai
Kinda what I am thinking will happen but realistically he'll probably just wimp out and be sad and maybe talk to her the next day or some shit

Watch gotou smash her like crazy in this library. She said she ain’t wanna wait and asked when they gon do it again so do it right there!!!! She gets tired when he does it cause his stamina crazy

Double-page supporter
Fr, I hate when people hope for harems and say it’s ok for the guy to have a bunch of girls at his beck and call but they get all pissy when a girl sleeps around. Tf is this hypocrisy.
because...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Welp when she said I wish I didn't have to wait; MC got to fuck her in the library

Dex-chan lover
Now to see how much this series splits the jealousy aspect, at least it established that MC can be a beast, instead of an impotent simp primed for cucking

"A 100% pure romcom that starts from NTR.". Time to prove it.

jak

Contributor
Smart thing to do is tell her you want to have sex right now.

Group Leader
Ah, there is the NTR.
It felt weird for the protagonist to have had sex with her and being made into a really skilled partner for her at that, it seemed like it was going on a completely opposite direction.
Now we get the insecure guy too slow to make the move watching the girl he likes getting groped by and kissing other guys, as NTR should be!

Dex-chan lover
There you have it man!
She likes Lovey Dovey sex, and doesn't minds a guy who is overly horny just go if itttttttttt!!

Dex-chan lover
And so begins the part where Agawa is so "free spirited" that people are going drop this & shit on Gotou being so insecure about it or that he's regressing. I could be totally wrong & something changes because I thought last chapter the author would introduce a new female character so it can be tagged as a harem. Thanks for the translations.
She's literally openly fucking other guys and you calling the MC insecure ?

Users who are viewing this thread