Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Until Next Time

Dex-chan lover
Grab the bull by the horns and don't let it go boy! Now that is the kind of courage that many women want from a man! Just that, it just so happens, that it's also what they don't want at the same time so it kinda fucks the mans life and then you're sent to jail. Womens nº1 fetish ahoy lads!

Dex-chan lover
walter-white-walter.gif

What did I tell you guys, MC ain't no cuck lol

Dex-chan lover
Grab the bull by the horns and don't let it go boy! Now that is the kind of courage that many women want from a man! Just that, it just so happens, that it's also what they don't want at the same time so it kinda fucks the mans life and then you're sent to jail. Womens nº1 fetish ahoy lads!
Yes means Yes and No means No unless Yes means No and No means Yes!

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm...

I'm not sure how to feel about this chapter.

On one hand, it's great that he's showing initiative towards the girl.

On the other, doing it the way that he did while knowing she wanted to be with the Senpai feels kind of like a shit move on his part. And honestly, I'm not sure why he's getting this work up. MC knew what kind of girl he was pursuing.

Power Uploader
Love how the chapter I did still had the most comments. Probably because it’s the first one..

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm...

I'm not sure how to feel about this chapter.

On one hand, it's great that he's showing initiative towards the girl.

On the other, doing it the way that he did while knowing she wanted to be with the Senpai feels kind of like a shit move on his part. And honestly, I'm not sure why he's getting this work up. MC knew what kind of girl he was pursuing.
Yup, completely ignored her lack of consent, MC is a trash and probably deserves what he's going to (hopefully) go through.

Dex-chan lover
Kid got some balls, that's for sure. Also, for anybody who has read the original run, is this in line with that or different?

Users who are viewing this thread