Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - What Will You Do, Gotou-kun?

Dex-chan lover
I really hope he'll tell her not to go & wants to spend more time with her. He did it before albeit it was in the library & he forced himself on her so I can't really condone that behavior. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully he doesn't clam up and let her leave, unfortunately I'm pretty sure that's probably exactly what he'll do.

I swear so many problems in anime and manga could be solved with just a little talking.

Staff
Super Moderator
I really hope he'll tell her not to go & wants to spend more time with her. He did it before albeit it was in the library & he forced himself on her so I can't really condone that behavior. Thanks for the chapter.
Same thoughts here. It's nice that he apologized again for what happened in the library. Of course that still doesn't entirely excuse him throwing himself on her to prevent her from leaving.

Dex-chan lover
Man, my memories of the OG version and this one blend together, and I get confused if I am reading the OG or the remake everytime a new chap gets uploaded.

I always gotta make sure to check which version I am reading before clicking :notlikethis:

Thanks for the TL.

Dex-chan lover
Man, my memories of the OG version and this one blend together, and I get confused if I am reading the OG or the remake everytime a new chap gets uploaded.

I always gotta make sure to check which version I am reading before clicking :notlikethis:

Thanks for the TL.
what remake

Group Leader
Interesting, I thought she would just do her thing.... she actually wants to give him a chance to spend time with him and bot the others... ok.... ok...

Users who are viewing this thread