Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Vol. 2 Ch. 15.5 - Ma-kun And Saki-chan

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if this will this follow the same route as the OG version.

Cause the OG version had the MC suffer a hell lot, both emotionally and physically.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fed-Kun's army
Nah fam, senpai don't hold a candle against MC stamina.

In the H version MC ghosts here for a while and she realizes no sex is as good as when she was with MC. I wonder if a similiar angle will be taken later on this serialization, but looking at this chapter I have no doubt she will start being desatisfied with other partners

Dex-chan lover
Nah fam, senpai don't hold a candle against MC stamina.

In the H version MC ghosts here for a while and she realizes no sex is as good as when she was with MC. I wonder if a similiar angle will be taken later on this serialization, but looking at this chapter I have no doubt she will start being desatisfied with other partners
Yeah, it's not just a matter of him ghosting her.

From what I could determine from the author's pixiv, the MC gets beat up and I think expelled from school or something to that extent. Pretty sure he was also threatened not to go near her again.

Group Leader
Can you call it NTR if you already knew what kind of woman you're going after? After all, MC is still considered a sexfriend to her, so he can't say she's his at this point.
Yeah, a lot of people consider a female character doing anything sexual with someone who's not the MC as NTR, when that's not what NTR even is in the 1st place. People use the term so broadly that the actual meaning is lost on most people, so you can't really blame anyone for calling it NTR. You're absolutely right, the FMC has been open about her sex life from the start, this isn't NTR, it's just a guy knowingly going for a girl who sleeps around.

Dex-chan lover
Guys, I don't have high hopes for this future of this, at all.

If anyone got any spoilers, please let me know so I know to drop this or not.. I probably should anyway... but the degeneracy!

Dex-chan lover
Guys, I don't have high hopes for this future of this, at all.
If anyone got any spoilers, please let me know so I know to drop this or not.. I probably should anyway... but the degeneracy!
Come on bro, if you still have hope that this will SOMEHOW go into the usual romcom route by this point, then you're under dangerous levels of copium.

Buckle up, because this ride is clearly about to get much bumpier.

Dex-chan lover
What does manga in a bag just before the release of the book mean? Does book mean volume?
It's chapter 15.5 so I would normally assume everything in the chapter happens after the events in the 15th chapter?
Also, thinking about it, funny enough, didn't the main character NTR senpai in the 15th chapter?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread