Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Vol. 2 Ch. 15.5 - Ma-kun And Saki-chan

Dex-chan lover
Come on bro, if you still have hope that this will SOMEHOW go into the usual romcom route by this point, then you're under dangerous levels of copium.

Buckle up, because this ride is clearly about to get much bumpier.
Thanks for letting me know Im going to drop this.

Dex-chan lover
So is this a "What if"? Or an actual thing that happened? What is it?
I checked around and... there's no indication of this being a "What if", but rather a simple extra chapter (I say this because mangakas usually make it clear when an extra chapter is a "What if"), but I could be wrong.

What I don't know (if this isn't a "what if") is when this exactly happens.

Dex-chan lover
So is this a "What if"? Or an actual thing that happened? What is it?
This happened, they've mentioned being together before.
I checked around and... there's no indication of this being a "What if", but rather a simple extra chapter (I say this because mangakas usually make it clear when an extra chapter is a "What if"), but I could be wrong.

My question was also whether this is the past or present but with her yawning like that in the last panel, it was probably the night before.

Dex-chan lover
This is what I was curious about as well because what is the meaning of the text: manga in a bag just before the release of the book.

The events either happen after chapter 15 and the book (volume) will contain chapters 1 through 15.5 or it's a separate event that takes place prior to the release of the book (story).

In chapter 9 of the manga, it does seem like senpai has a history of cancelling meet-ups with agawa and allowing large amounts of time to pass in between their meetings.

Dex-chan lover
My impression is that the exact timing of this event doesn't really matter that much. The point seems to be to illustrate how senpai is a worse fit for Agawa in bed than the MC (less stamina and doesn't like kissing). I also wouldn't really call this NTR, or at least not the kind that I dislike, because the really revolting aspect of NTR in my mind is when the love interest abandons the protagonist for the other guy emotionally, but in this case she doesn't seem to have special feelings for either one of them and she's really just in it for the sex, and she has no plans to stop having sex with either for the time being.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
ntr only happens if the girl or the dude is in a relationship
and since the beginning it's been made clear that she likes to have sex with almost anyone
No, that's cuckolding. NTR is more complex in nuances and the heroine and the protagonist don't need to be in a relationship for it being NTR.
It's the act of having the affection "stolen", that's why there is also Mom NTR or NTR about the girl the protagonist is simply aiming for.

Dex-chan lover
NGL, putting an NTR disclaimer this late into a manga that's entire identity up to this point has been NTR is pretty funny lol. Like, does the author think his manga is anything other than NTR bait?

Most likely its a past thing, brcause he still calls her "Agawa-san"

Dex-chan lover
Seems this is already showing why she prefers MC.
MC leaves her tapping out, while Senpai here gives up after he, and he alone, is satisfied.

So it might seem like some NTR erotica, but to me, it seems like it's building the case for why MC is her choice of man.

Dex-chan lover
Exactly who does everyone think the main character in this is, anyway?

Seems this is already showing why she prefers MC.
MC leaves her tapping out, while Senpai here gives up after he, and he alone, is satisfied.

So it might seem like some NTR erotica, but to me, it seems like it's building the case for why MC is her choice of man.
So your saying that he himself was satisfied huh?

Dex-chan lover
No, that's cuckolding. NTR is more complex in nuances and the heroine and the protagonist don't need to be in a relationship for it being NTR.
It's the act of having the affection "stolen", that's why there is also Mom NTR or NTR about the girl the protagonist is simply aiming for.
here's an ntr and bss breakdown from a doujin publisher for you (i think i've posted this crap 5+ times here already):
NTR:
Ba4xikp.jpg

BSS:

"B – Boku ga S – Saisho ni S – Suki datta “Boku ga Saisho ni Suki datta”, known as “BSS”, translates to “I liked her first”. This subgenre has stories where the MC and the girl are NOT a couple, but the MC has feelings for the girl. Often the MC is too cowardly to, or due to bad timing, hasn’t had the time to confess his feelings. Since the MC and the girl aren’t together, there is NO “stealing” taking place if the girls has sex with another guy. Hence, a lot of hentai artists debated whether “Netorare ” would be the correct clarification of the “stolen-before-I-could-confess” trope. Thus, BSS came to be and is picking up a lot of speed."

Users who are viewing this thread