Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Vol. 2 Ch. 15.5 - Ma-kun And Saki-chan

Dex-chan lover
ntr only happens if the girl or the dude is in a relationship
and since the beginning it's been made clear that she likes to have sex with almost anyone
They do have a relationship. They're the male and female leads in a story. It's a literary relationship and that's why its still considered NTR.

Dex-chan lover
No, that's cuckolding. NTR is more complex in nuances and the heroine and the protagonist don't need to be in a relationship for it being NTR.
It's the act of having the affection "stolen", that's why there is also Mom NTR or NTR about the girl the protagonist is simply aiming for.
Incorrect, friend 🫡

Dex-chan lover
They do have a relationship. They're the male and female leads in a story. It's a literary relationship and that's why its still considered NTR.
what relationship? they are not going out yet
she currently cares about him a lot true and this .5 chap is even before they got together i believe

Dex-chan lover
what relationship? they are not going out yet
she currently cares about him a lot true and this .5 chap is even before they got together i believe
I just said, the male and female lead of a romance story. That's a literary relationship. And it's why people can say its NTR when a main lead and another main lead hook up with other people.

Dex-chan lover
I just said, the male and female lead of a romance story. That's a literary relationship. And it's why people can say its NTR when a main lead and another main lead hook up with other people.
there's no romance yet, it is slowly building and that specific chapter was before they started hanging around which i still do not consider ntr, she is with no one, only sex friends

Dex-chan lover
My impression is that the exact timing of this event doesn't really matter that much. The point seems to be to illustrate how senpai is a worse fit for Agawa in bed than the MC (less stamina and doesn't like kissing). I also wouldn't really call this NTR, or at least not the kind that I dislike, because the really revolting aspect of NTR in my mind is when the love interest abandons the protagonist for the other guy emotionally, but in this case she doesn't seem to have special feelings for either one of them and she's really just in it for the sex, and she has no plans to stop having sex with either for the time being.
Your point is somewhat valid but the author did actually in their original work state the manga takes place before the main story starts, not sure why the translator chose to take that part out, but obviously if the author put something to denote the main story starts on a page after where this story happens (presumably at a point in time after where this story happens) then it does matter.

Dex-chan lover
Your point is somewhat valid but the author did actually in their original work state the manga takes place before the main story starts, not sure why the translator chose to take that part out, but obviously if the author put something to denote the main story starts on a page after where this story happens (presumably at a point in time after where this story happens) then it does matter.
That timeline would certainly make the most sense.

Dex-chan lover
So is this a "What if"? Or an actual thing that happened? What is it?

Good question! This seems to be a between-chapters omake, and not a proper chapter in itself. Omake like this are: usually less serious than the main chapters of a series, often a vehicle for extra-lewd fanservice, and sometimes non-canon.

I'm not sure when or if this really happens. But it would be weird, I think, to deliver an important plot development -- like the MC getting cucked for the first time since his sexual relationship with Agawa began -- in a 7-page smut bonus.

EDIT: Thank you, enjoyingmanga, for pointing out that this a mini-prequel to the main story. Makes much more sense in that context (and yeah, weird that the scanlators left that detail out) (y)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Good question! This seems to be a between-chapters omake, and not a proper chapter in itself. Omake like this are: usually less serious than the main chapters of a series, often a vehicle for extra-lewd fanservice, and sometimes non-canon.

I'm not sure when or if this really happens. But it would be weird, I think, to deliver an important plot development -- like the MC getting cucked for the first time since his sexual relationship with Agawa began -- in a 7-page smut bonus.

EDIT: Thank you, enjoyingmanga, for pointing out that this a mini-prequel to the main story. Makes much more sense in that context (and yeah, weird that the scanlators left that detail out) (y)
Apreciate the reply :salute:

Dex-chan lover
NTR warning 15.5 chapters in lmao :question: it's a little too late bud
Yeah I was gonna say that
Yeah, a lot of people consider a female character doing anything sexual with someone who's not the MC as NTR, when that's not what NTR even is in the 1st place. People use the term so broadly that the actual meaning is lost on most people, so you can't really blame anyone for calling it NTR. You're absolutely right, the FMC has been open about her sex life from the start, this isn't NTR, it's just a guy knowingly going for a girl who sleeps around.
Bud you don't know about BSS? it's also classified as NTR

Group Leader
Yeah I was gonna say that

Bud you don't know about BSS? it's also classified as NTR
You're 100% right, and I'd rather not argue about the semantics of NTR, because there are a lot of different definitions and classifications for it.

But as far as this story goes, we're literally told in the 1st chapter that she's a slut. Like it's no secret that she sleeps around, and we see the MC get upset jealous in that 1st chapter, but then he keeps pursing her regardless.

I get what you're saying about BSS, but how can you call this NTR, when the MC chose to keep pursuing a girl after finding out she's a slut.

Dex-chan lover
You're 100% right, and I'd rather not argue about the semantics of NTR, because there are a lot of different definitions and classifications for it.

But as far as this story goes, we're literally told in the 1st chapter that she's a slut. Like it's no secret that she sleeps around, and we see the MC get upset jealous in that 1st chapter, but then he keeps pursing her regardless.

I get what you're saying about BSS, but how can you call this NTR, when the MC chose to keep pursuing a girl after finding out she's a slut.
Netori? He's trying to steal her for himself? 😅 Either way, the part where it has "NTR elements" stays true

Dex-chan lover
why call this ntr if the main dude isn't going out with agawa??
ntr only happens if the girl or the dude is in a relationship
and since the beginning it's been made clear that she likes to have sex with almost anyone
here's an ntr and bss breakdown from a doujin publisher for you (i think i've posted this crap 5+ times here already):
NTR:
Ba4xikp.jpg

BSS:

"B – Boku ga S – Saisho ni S – Suki datta “Boku ga Saisho ni Suki datta”, known as “BSS”, translates to “I liked her first”. This subgenre has stories where the MC and the girl are NOT a couple, but the MC has feelings for the girl. Often the MC is too cowardly to, or due to bad timing, hasn’t had the time to confess his feelings. Since the MC and the girl aren’t together, there is NO “stealing” taking place if the girls has sex with another guy. Hence, a lot of hentai artists debated whether “Netorare ” would be the correct clarification of the “stolen-before-I-could-confess” trope. Thus, BSS came to be and is picking up a lot of speed."
Not NTR though 🤔
Well since you posted that picture you should know that BSS spawned from a deviation of NTR that strictly should not be categorized as NTR (no stealing a lover from anyone) but it still is (consider it stealing the spot that the MC thought they should've been in).
No, that's cuckolding. NTR is more complex in nuances and the heroine and the protagonist don't need to be in a relationship for it being NTR.
It's the act of having the affection "stolen", that's why there is also Mom NTR or NTR about the girl the protagonist is simply aiming for.
This guy is using that definition so he's not wrong. Before BSS became widespread, most people have been using "cuckolding" to differentiate from normal NTR and BSS NTR. Hence why the "Mom NTR" he's talking about (MC's mom being taken away and not MC stealing the mom from his dad) exist despite it not fitting in the definition.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Well since you posted that picture you should know that BSS spawned from a deviation of NTR that strictly should not be categorized as NTR (no stealing a lover from anyone) but it still is (consider it stealing the spot that the MC thought they should've been in).

This guy is using that definition so he's not wrong. Before BSS became widespread, most people have been using "cuckolding" to differentiate from normal NTR and BSS NTR. Hence why the "Mom NTR" he's talking about (MC's mom being taken away and not MC stealing the mom from his dad) exist despite it not fitting in the definition.
why are you peeps always dragging me into these retarded discussions? i've posted how literally any hentai artist i've ever seen defines ntr (and NOT bss) and i'll stick with it. they created the fucking BSS genre exactly cause they thought what they were writing was NOT ntr.
if you've got a different opinion, then just keep it to yourself. it's not that hard.

Dex-chan lover
why are you peeps always dragging me into these retarded discussions? i've posted how literally any hentai artist i've ever seen defines ntr (and NOT bss) and i'll stick with it. they created the fucking BSS genre exactly cause they thought what they were writing was NOT ntr.
if you've got a different opinion, then just keep it to yourself. it's not that hard.
you literally started it yourself and now you complain? huh :huh:. also I got another response from another NTR artist if you want me to humor you any further.

Dex-chan lover
you literally started it yourself and now you complain? huh :huh:. also I got another response from another NTR artist if you want me to humor you any further.
what's so confusing??? i just said what my opinion is and why and the deal's done. but no, ppl keep quoting me days/weeks later and i have to look up old posts just to see what this is all about only to find some kind of random crap opinion i won't buy anyway. why are you peeps trying to hard to sell your opinions anyway when you've got nothing to show for it??

but if you actually have a SINGLE artist that defines BSS as part of the NTR family, then i'd like to see it - original japanese twitter/blog/website post of course.

Thanks for the warning my boi. Unfortunately, I’m immune to NTR cause I read it so much. I’m as cooked as the chick 😂

Users who are viewing this thread