Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - Not A Fucking Chance

Group Leader
are we rly going in this direction? ....

I dont like that is going on a different direction than the original mmm

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
this might as well just be uploaded to nhentai instead. although this could have been said many chapters ago, but its just sex. literally. thats it. there's no real story unless its centered around that, which is PERFECT for nhentai.

Dex-chan lover
This feels like something I’d expect an incel to write
That word completely lost its meaning. Are you saying that this is an incel fantasy? Getting competely humiliated in every other panel the dude appears in to the point of even town bicycles don't entertain the thought of sleeping with him? He is also completely aware how pathetic he is, thinking only with his dick which is completely opposite of an incel mind set.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I wonder it's bad that my first reaction to last panel on page ten was "You're not doing any men. You're in HS. You're doing boys."

Contributor
That word completely lost its meaning. Are you saying that this is an incel fantasy? Getting competely humiliated in every other panel the dude appears in to the point of even town bicycles don't entertain the thought of sleeping with him? He is also completely aware how pathetic he is, thinking only with his dick which is completely opposite of an incel mind set.
I mean, writing a setting where pretty much every girl is the town bicycle?

Dex-chan lover
Another good chapter.
All the various sluts have their own prefs and i personally think thats good writing.

It makes sense why our main girl is the most well known slut of the school since she seemingly plays with anyone while the other sluts have specifics.

Dex-chan lover
this might as well just be uploaded to nhentai instead. although this could have been said many chapters ago, but its just sex. literally. thats it. there's no real story unless its centered around that, which is PERFECT for nhentai.
For me it's a story with a short time of interest. I only follow it out of morbid curiosity due to the degeneracy of the plot. As you said, it's a hentai plot and there will come a time when degeneracy alone will no longer sustain my interest in it. The art isn't great, the characters aren't that interesting and the comedy is average.

Dex-chan lover
I'm curious how many people would have the balls to admit these things in front of women, whether they're loose or not.

Dex-chan lover
I guess Agawa (and the Prez, I guess) are the more, uh, "inclusive" type of sluts? Every other slut seems to be much more discerning in their tastes. :glee:

Users who are viewing this thread