Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - Don't You Wanna?

Dex-chan lover
This is not what I've been promised.
She should be a progressive woman. She should be happy with her promiscuous lifestyle and promoting it to people who are clearly confused to that way of life. She should not be having lingering traces of disappointments or NTR.

Dex-chan lover
I'm actually disturbed with the teacher's inner thoughts & that I want him to get caught because he's just 1 bad day to go over the edge. Ya Agawa is really avoiding the confession given how he was this close to saying what he want to say. Whelp let's see if he'll hook up with Student Council President (not on the same day I hope). Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
It seems to me that Agawa listened when Gotou said he likes her in chapter 19. So the questions are why she pretended she didn't hear him when he said it the first time and why she interrupted him when he was about to say it again.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yo, somebody better keep an eye on that Sensei.

Also... MC better make up his mind quick. He and Agawa are both so bad at this whole "communication" thing, they might just end up in a very sticky situation. And I'm not talking about their love juices.

Dex-chan lover
I might be wrong, but I guess Agawa (unconsciously)knew that the other girls would reject MC, But now that her big sis is "willing to help", she doesn't want to share anymore (meaning she has feelings for MC). They sound like they get along well, so it's probably not the first time they share a sex friend, so it would mean that Agawa heard his first confession and just ignored it. This time she interupted him before he could confess because she doesn't want to have to give an answer.
Big sis understands that and pushes to become MC's sex friend to force Agawa to stop running away.
Her last word in not aimed at MC, but at her little sister : "If you keep waiting, someone might just steal him away from you."
I might be wrong, but I'm looking forward for the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
You know what, this is good. The 'openly promiscuous' girl senses something uncomfortable leaving him with another girl, much less her (half?) sister. She might be one of those people who don't learn shit until it actually punches her in the face. She's the one pushing MC getting to get a sex friend in the first place, let her feel the consequences of her actions, have her heart torn out from her and thrown to the ground.

And the sister/class rep knows what's going on, too, or maybe she doesn't, I don't care. Someone make that girl experience heartbreak and have MC pick up the pieces for her, because none of her friends don't look like they're gonna do anything to help her get better at this point.

Dex-chan lover
Far from me to slut shame people yet somehow I lost it way
"we just can't find you a decent girl"
Was phrased

Users who are viewing this thread