Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki

Fed-Kun's army
Fed-Kun's army
Anyone who read this manga you have mental problems bro I don't care so you okay with dating someone who sleeps around anyone. Just because you want to put that little fantasy saying Oh it's mango you're not going to catch no disease cool try that s*** in real life go find yourself a freaking female that does the same thing I guarantee you your ass is in a hospital with some uncurable disease. Take a look at that stupid rent a girlfriend worst manga ever I don't give a damn. rent a girlfriend so trash now they got people trying to do that in real life anyone who likes these type of series y'all disgusting people. Let alone nasty pervert pedophilers.

Fed-Kun's army
sluttery must be gatekept.
such degeneracy should not be allowed in casual reading.

Double-page supporter
The outrage over "NTR" aside. This is actually pretty decent. The best part about it is the characters actually feel like real people with their own goals in mind. I don't even think this is a proper use of the NTR tag at least not with the currently available chapters. The gal is just a slut that likes sex. I'm someone fairly strict about scores, so I'd say the 6/10 rating is pretty appropriate for what's available right now. I get that people think generally a 7 is average, but no... a 7 is actually good. 5 is average (and often forgettable). I think this is good enough that it's not forgettable.

With how the characters are written right now we could actually have a fairly interesting albeit degenerate story.

The outrage over "NTR" aside. This is actually pretty decent. The best part about it is the characters actually feel like real people with their own goals in mind. I don't even think this is a proper use of the NTR tag at least not with the currently available chapters. The gal is just a slut that likes sex. I'm someone fairly strict about scores, so I'd say the 6/10 rating is pretty appropriate for what's available right now. I get that people think generally a 7 is average, but no... a 7 is actually good. 5 is average (and often forgettable). I think this is good enough that it's not forgettable.

With how the characters are written right now we could actually have a fairly interesting albeit degenerate story.
7 is average on this site. Dipshits just throw tens out like they are nothing. Even I'm guilty of sometimes giving scores above the current rating to series I like just to try to bring the rating up. And this would pretty much fulfill NTR criteria if it was written a little differently. I've read a lot of NTR and this just doesn't have the style, but really it has all the necessary plot points.

Dex-chan lover
it’s a manga where people be fuckin, except mc now be fuckin too. netorare aint really present. now if they start dating and agree to be exclusive or something, that could end up ntr if someone cheats.

tldr basically this manga has very good horny art, and everyone fucks.

Dex-chan lover
Not sure what to expect. But so far no NTR since the girl in question isn't going out with anyone.

Fed-Kun's army
Everybody's fuckin' everybody and so far the only one salty about it is a side character who's also fucking everyone

I like the MC's dumb surprised face all the time. This is a funny manga

Users who are viewing this thread