Darenidemo Dekiru Kage Kara Tasukeru Mao Tobatsu - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
@Kisato well with the invention of magic, they probrably got to the industrial age faster, and the 500 year gap between swordsmanship and the invention of guns would've probrably been shortened, it likely would take people longer to adapt, resulting in the still current usage of swords and guns. and these households have their entire names built around their sword arts, meaning that they hold their ancestry dearly resulting in it being hard for them to give up the only factor making them stand out above the rest.

Also, a major purpose of this manga is to break the steriotypical rules of fantasy isekai of having a "fun" journey ahead of you. and to try and take a more sensible approach to it. (though i addmit that there's flaws here and there like the massive problem of gear for absolutely any of the characters. like seriously, fucking cloth as your protection and no armor? gl on your journey guys)

it seems like he want to learn holy prayer in order to kick ares from his party if I'm correct ==''
now it really annoying ._., but I hope that mc quit for real from those party tho

@hoomandaw the gun feels out of place because there is no hint of the world being within the industrial age, especially since the invention of the gun drastically change warfare, so why have we not seen more of it? As well as the fact that a revolver is called a "minor weapon" meaning that it is common and able to be mass produced and sold, so why don't more people have one as a precaution, and why have we not seen anyone holding an alternative firearms such as forms of rifles or references to families that have trained in guns similar to swords such as a 'gun king'.

I would agree with Kisato that a flintlock would be better as since its a world of magic, she could've used her magic to act as a substitute for gunpowder essentially making it as effective as she can drop a round into the gun itself to reload, it could've been a form of magical weapons or training, it doesn't become a random piece of technology that doesn't match with the world that we've seen, it would've just been a metallic barrel attached to a wooden stock and ball bearings with the only learning curve would be her learning aiming, range, and the habit of a controlled explosion. It could've been more interesting than just 'here is a gun so you don't start a forest fire'. It's lazy world building.

I guess the priest have a reason no to tell his real level... but on the other hand, telling them the truth would help A LOT. They would just shut up and at the very least take the word from someone with experience.

Dex-chan lover
Man those are teach me the skill so I can kick you eyes.

Fed-Kun's army
I understand mc's disappointment towards Remis's skills, but I still think his douche'ness is a bit too much, since they're supposed to still work together for a long time, and there aren't a replacement for them/her..

I get that their survival/succession doesn't look great atm, but still his negative/synical attitude doesn't help any way either.

Fed-Kun's army
@Joonhas so, he shouldn't have negative attitude and just be yes man when the hero is having baseless confidence and let him die so the world can end?

Now way you can change someone mindset without being critical to him/her.

Fed-Kun's army
This shit is terrible. The pacing is so slow that nothing happens, every character comes off as unlikable, the fucking priest keeps lying for no reason and making things worse. Seriously why didn't he just tell them "oh hey that serpent is like level 80, that thing would destroy us easy." Instead he decides to lie and say its to weak? What possible benefit does saying that have?!

Double-page supporter
Ohhh, man. I feel like that "hero" is intending on killing the MC so he doesn't have to share the girls. Which is wild. But such a refreshing view on the "hero summoning" genre.

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
@Jinyo I think he want to disclose the hero party level/so the population dont lose fate of him because not much a hero you are if citizen not believe you.

Double-page supporter
I'm wondering how would the priest react if he's kicked haha
I imagine him saying "fuck yeah now i dont have to babysit you kiddos take that i'm lv 93(or something3 since he chose 3 because is his last digit) bitches"

Dex-chan lover
Hero wants MC him out of the party. 🤣 He'll be disappointed.

And I also believe the Hero is a girl.

Dex-chan lover
@Joonhas would you bring a liability with you Somewhere while You’re life is at stake? I think not also the cardinals the one at fault for withholding information on what the low lvls were sent over high lvl veterans.

Also I think his attitude is quite refreshing and pretty relatable to the situation like I’ve said so yeah and the hero is probably psychotic or something js

Im dropping this ,the hero is so fucking stupid and his companion i cant believe this hero is from earth

Fuck, I already hate the word 'hero' and this guy already sets up on becoming the usual hero-not-hero type. He's got a screw loose and a playboy. Now he's probably thinking of kicking the priest from the group, recruit another bunch of bitches, and kill the demon king while failing miserably. Hope he's tortured by the demon king by become a breeding bed for worms and insect, including those two bitches.

God damn...

Users who are viewing this thread