Darenidemo Dekiru Kage Kara Tasukeru Mao Tobatsu - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
did this asshole Punch a loli!!

FBI THIS GUY PUNCH A CUTE LOLI!!!

Aggregator gang
Thank you for the chapter!!

While I agree with the mc reasoning I do not agree with his actions, he deserves punishment by D-capitation for punching a loli-dragon.
We still need him for story sake.

Banned
the gag is getting old.

yeah I get it. There is mulitple gags in the comic.
The idiot that can only see the world in one way, expects everyone to act how he thinks.
the hero that takes the title hero way too seriously
the female that's does as a trap do.
the person that can do one thing and too resistant to do anything else. (times two or three.... geez. practically everyone seen thus far)

ivv

Dex-chan lover
possible parts that are missed in this chapter IIRC
> MC enters the hero party room through the window and Amelia comments why tf he didn't use the door since she already reported its clear to enter.
>when there's nothing to report, gresha mutters that she's hungry in both from her mouth and through Amelia's coms.
e.a. MC: what else did gresha said,
Amelia: she's.... hungry..... again...
>As Gresha repeatedly says 'Golem Valey' like a broken radio, Lemis joins as she realizes that her ability will shine in that area. (Too bad we didn't get to see two lolis doing this.)
>Todo went to the bar(?)/guild(?) to recruit a priest(?)/healer(?) but got mocked and went chopping all the adventurers hands or feet.
>MC heals em & blackmails em.
>MC saw Lemis outside the bar, Lemis apologized to him for kicking him from the party. Then MC gives her tips on druid magic so she can heal as well in future if they dont get a priest.
>instead of in this chapter, Village chief told Todo that church sent forces to subjugate the demon in the forest, but Todo thinks church cant handle it cuz he thinks its a monster instead of a demon, and that their excorsist magic only affects demons. Then hero sickness kicks in.

Dex-chan lover
@ivv

it never fails to amaze me how blind the hero is to his own power and status.
how did you know those spoilers tho ?
i was planing on adding this to my very long "to read later list" but i can´t find any translated novel thats translated past chapter 0.
did you read raws or something or have it been deleted for some reason ?

ivv

Dex-chan lover
@Goldenzeal
I've read it in LN.
Yen Press has published 4 volumes.
Author still isn't done with volume 5.
you can read them with a bit of google

Dex-chan lover
@ivv

Thanks, i was having problems only finding links and stuff about an old translation to a chapter 0 of somebody who did a fan translation.
i had alot more luck once i added in Yen press to the sertch results.
In fact, my first search result was a link to download all 4 of the Yen press version for free

Dex-chan lover
Hm. Ok, I didn't see it clearly before - but yea, MC is as poorly suited for this job as everyone else. So at least all things are equal. (He's being stressed, and one of his flaws is that makes him see violence and force as basically the only solution.)

The priest has one of the most realistic reaction in all of the mangas i have read
"She does look like a human now, but she still is a monster" 10/10

ah yes you're a hero. Woah, a demon? Who cares about levels. PROTECT THE PEOPLE... Oh noes!- now you are no longer a hero, but rather a dead man. That sucks 🤡

Dex-chan lover
Calling the forest dangerous while truthful is very dumb idea. Priest should know hero's character by now.

Users who are viewing this thread