Darenidemo Dekiru Kage Kara Tasukeru Mao Tobatsu - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

a "simple task" the title said.... LMAO
and novel readers, tell me why the priest MC is still obeying the church ? he said he's not religious, and with his strength, i think he can do whatever he wants.

Dex-chan lover
Guys, I think it's always good to be patient. If you see no potential in this, just move to the next project. A good story needs good set up and flow, if we rush through all the climax like a cheap badly written shounen, you'll find it discontinued in a few months. Let the work unravel itself first.

This manga is literally hero is an insufferable overconfident ignorant blow hard simulator.

The title is almost assuredly a meme.

if i assume my play of rpg is a story it wont be much different from this even if i start a no die challenge

Dex-chan lover
Ares is a representation of us reader when seeing a retarded heroes, but I hope he chose to let them feel a bit of his pain..

@dvaranigra he isnt showing it, but Ares is one of the most loyal in the church.

Dex-chan lover
Ares did nothing wrong ! Dragons are monsters and do not deserve human rights !

Dex-chan lover
Why do I feel like the dragon will be obedient to him out of the "strength is just"
"Meh who cares. He punched a dragon."

Dex-chan lover
Everything would be solved if our priest just let the hero party die... Only the hero herself is essential, sword girl and spirit girl are expendable and their deaths will make great teaching material.

Aggregator gang
@YamiryuuZero "torturing a creature.." you said? For the people living in that world, monsters are enemies. They first hand suffered and tasted the catastrophic damage it cause to them and subjugating monster is a perfectly normal course of action. Just because it transforms into a human form, doesn't change the fact that it was still a monster.

Aggregator gang
@YamiryuuZero The hero was provided with plenty of information by Ares and other people. Toudo just chose to ignore it. I mean just this chapter, he was told that other people can and will handle the problem, but he decided that he had to get involved.

Another thing, comprehending human speech does not mean that a creature is willing to coexist with humans. It could very easily be a way to lower the guard of those around it and there's zero reason for Ares to assume otherwise.

I think if I was the priest, I would have probably gone crazy already... seriously, Nao took all the wrong choice.

@Kizuro
Wasn’t wrong number on title, was actually wrong chapter uploaded. I read it before it got deleted, and it was the next chapter.

One trope that always get’s me triggered, is when the Hero pulls out that Moral Compass and goes “I’m the Hero, I should always save everyone no matter what.” When they’re really not ready for the Job. As Ares alr said in chapter 2? If you don’t want others to die protecting you, you must first be strong enough to protect them.

Given that to some extent, her attitude is expected when nobody is giving her comparisons to gauge her strength. Would it also kill her to do some research which usually is the most optimal thing to do than head rush blindly into something?.... pretty sure if you ask anyone, what’s the optimal level to fight a dragon, some people would give a proper explanation. Heck, Ares even said that people train in the forest till 30, a high level monster then should be at least 30 in that case, you’re 15, easy math

Although the mc is a bit "evil", I also understand that the hero is also kind of stupid. Just because she's (I think he's a girl imo) the hero, it doesn't mean that she could just jump into danger and expect that everything will work out in the end

Dex-chan lover
kill off the hero summon someone else who preferably played online games in his past life not dating sims

Like bruh this hero makes cardboard Emiya Shirou or even Sieg from fate apocrypha look like a masterpiece hero

Dex-chan lover
> The reason why there werent following your script because the hero party are brats in nature. Of course, adults had an organize way of doing things, but they dont had an ability to control the randomness of the youth. For example, if i said wearing such a belt with a picture of pickachu would make you look so cool at the plaza, would you believe and take the idea seriously? I bet as an adult, you will find it as an annoying fashion sense and you dont care at all. Thats how far the line of thinking between you and those hero brats...

> MY CONFESSION. There are so many isekai's series out there, which i read, which ive taken my list of harem waifus in my brain. But among them all, Amelia appeared in my dream this day. I wonder why

Users who are viewing this thread