Darenidemo Dekiru Kage Kara Tasukeru Mao Tobatsu - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
I blamed Ares for hiding his level when things went south, high level can fill gap in trust, or it should be...

Not anymore.

I couldn't even imagine any sane, none OP girl that would gladly form a party with a guy that strong as a single guy that have level equal to all of them combined and combat experience couple worlds apart.

And that stupid chest growing would realistically deny all women from using bows nor plate armors. Feminist go berserk for sure.

About hero lifting mace, totally understandable. Ares was too busy but ideally he should warn them from the start. Hero does not using weapon as catalyst to cast prism, right? But how can she pick the mace? I thought barrier would go down if she trespass it, and that mace should be inside as the vampire did try to pick it.

Hero is to be blamed for that last stupid pride. But from reader pov we knew that Ares rejoining is near impossible. Still, not gonna hurt asking for lessons.

Dex-chan lover
Wait what the heck is this chapter?! This hero's dumbness is over 9000!!!!!! Shrinking boobs is blasphemy!
If the hero let the boobs grow they would grow ultra big so she could smash the demon lord with them!

@boag
The hairstyle (and colour) says no. Could it be the dragon girl or possibly... another new character?

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123
Plant Dragon has been scared shitless by Ares she wont do anything to oppose his orders

FIGURES HUH!!!

No wonder I get the weird feeling since the first ch. that quite literally scream... "No way in hell that's a boy."
Thought the notion of gaining more exp equal breast growth for the hero, is quite hilarious, lol.
Not quite what I expected but a welcomed one nonetheless. Just I hope it's not being too much stressed on in the later part.

HAAAH, I feel quite more relaxed now.

Fed-Kun's army
@Ryrie
My reason is because 'he' looks like want a harem but never flirt or having romance atmosphere between them. That's my clue, hahaha

Dex-chan lover
@SeamusDubh I was going tyo say "pretty much everyone", but even on this page there were couple of guys who really thought it was harem hero wannabe.
@Kalamel Whoever told you big breasted women can't shoot with a bow or wear heavy armor is a liar. And you never bothered to check if it's true. https://youtu.be/1o9RGnujlkI https://youtu.be/7uPcBr-vogM Sorry for BBC on second link, I just searched on youtube really quick and got results.
But if the "level" keeps on growing final fight with demon lord would be something out of hentai opening scene.

Dex-chan lover
Toudou is so fucking dumb, and a definite reverse trap. I can see why this series focuses on a jerkass priest. LOL, her boobs leveled up with her!

Okay, so the hero's personality just did a 180. She's been acting like she has some horrifying trauma that keeps her from ever being happy. But now she's suddenly happy-go-lucky.

Now I can't hate Toudou, now it's only a girl with androphobia, and not a prick wanting to have a harem with androphobia.

Fed-Kun's army
wait i wasnt ready for the hero to be a woman twist. damn that was good.

Dex-chan lover
I gave it 50/50 odds for that twist. Looks like my hunch was right. Woo... mild endorphin rush.

Users who are viewing this thread