Darenidemo Dekiru Kage Kara Tasukeru Mao Tobatsu - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
They grow with level !?!? Damn, now I understand why Ares wanted the Hero to powerlevel as soon as possible.

Dex-chan lover
The reason why the hero is so eager to help is because whenever SHE says "don't worry I have the situation under control" it actually means "holy shit I am so far in over my head I'm going to die if someone doesn't help me please don't let me die".

And she assumes everyone else is as incompetent as her.

(I would have preferred the character be male and just as incompetent, though)

Dex-chan lover
Wait.........WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!
Holy shit the plot twist....that's why "only girls"....omg...i'm shocked...well played author, well played...you got me there *claps*

Aggregator gang
I have to say that I like the vampire best in this series

Dex-chan lover
@Shrinesaber oh shit! If this is a shoujo manga it would totally leading to that kind of plot. Sadly it's not and ares is not some super handsome ikemen dude so i doubt there would be a romance toward the hero (except for the receptionist priest girl)

Supporter
The enemy is as dumb as the 'hero' in this story. Somehow I was enjoying this manga more than I do and confused on why some people hate it so much. Much better than most isekai trash i see around in this website to be honest

Dex-chan lover
What the.... I thought the "hero" was just a womanizer who had a fear of men...
What a twist! (a dumb one at that, but DAMN she's stacked lol)

Fed-Kun's army
im so mad that i want to walk outside in the middle of the night and scream at the top of my lungs, you kicked your healer out because you're a woman and he's a dude? I refuse to believe that anyone is that petty and stupid to do such a thing. I love this manga but it inspires so much hate in me.

Dex-chan lover
oh i was off by 10 levels
thought he was 103
but dam 60+ pages
wasnt expecting that
is this going to be the norm
or was this special cuz of the booby reveal?

Dex-chan lover
@dancur the thing is, she has that attitude from the start, she probably was abused in her own world by men, so that would explain her hate

Users who are viewing this thread