Dark Gathering - Ch. 62 - Last Words

Dex-chan lover
hey sorry for being a 12 years old but
firefox-k4jvc-Ieyn7.png

talking boobs

Dex-chan lover
Guess Skull Ghost gonna then Super Saiyan 3 now :meguupog:
really loving this fight, the constant wearing down on both sides really sells it
Definitely, most shounen one side pull out of their ass a super secret technique or something and win the fight, but in here both sides are reching their limits, main characters will need a few weeks to recover.

Double-page supporter
if only ichigo kurosaki and zenki in there.........
whoaa fmc digimon more evolution now using 2 digivice :eek: megashinkaaa

Reactions: le3
So I understand that all the power of the god that they have siphoned off from the start of the battle is now poured into the spirit in a transient state making him fully awaken?
That's what I'm assuming. He'll fully awaken as Masakado and will hopefully be strong enough to beat Tai Sui in his current state.

Dex-chan lover
I guess the 'main body' comment was about the soul being put into the dolls
To explain, the Tai Sui we've been seeing since the beginning is stated by Yayoi to be a Bunrei. From what's been shown, both the "boy" physical form and the starry satellite floating atop of Ai comprise the Bunrei.

Meanwhile, the main body of Tai Sui the god is watching the situation through Ai's eyes from out in the cosmos. It seems unlike the Bunrei whose a battle maniac, the main body prefers to carry out its responsibilities and is tired of the Bunrei messing around. So it sent out the recovery energy from her eyes, until Keitaro's sealed put a pause on that.

The Bunrei is happy that there's no more interference from the main body, but the main body wants to get back to the battlefield and caused the car crash after speaking through Ai.

---

@Kredim Thanks again for another quick release! Certainly helps there's little text again this month.

For 滅族の化身, would "Embodiment of Clan Annihilation" work better?

And for Page 30, last bubble, would "Don't think I'm as foolish as my Bunrei" be closer to the meaning?

To explain, the Tai Sui we've been seeing since the beginning is stated by Yayoi to be a Bunrei. From what's been shown, both the "boy" physical form and the starry satellite floating atop of Ai comprise the Bunrei.

Meanwhile, the main body of Tai Sui the god is watching the situation through Ai's eyes from out in the cosmos. It seems unlike the Bunrei whose a battle maniac, the main body prefers to carry out its responsibilities and is tired of the Bunrei messing around. So it sent out the recovery energy from her eyes, until Keitaro's sealed put a pause on that.

The Bunrei is happy that there's no more interference from the main body, but the main body wants to get back to the battlefield and caused the car crash after speaking through Ai.
Geez, hoping Transitional spirit can beat the Bunrei fast enough before Ai gets back to the fight. Maybe Seimei could take over Keitaro one more time and run interference...he's the only one that can still provide assistance in any form.

Power Uploader
Thanks again for another quick release! Certainly helps there's little text again this month.

For 滅族の化身, would "Embodiment of Clan Annihilation" work better?

And for Page 30, last bubble, would "Don't think I'm as foolish as my Bunrei" be closer to the meaning?
I felt like using embodiment felt too awkward in english and took away some of the impact of the scene

Point on the bunrei comment, thank you

Dex-chan lover
I'm kinda lost but the battle is awesome.

Also God's final attack on Oiran really is ZA FOOTO

• meguuusad
Reactions: le3

Users who are viewing this thread