Dark Summoner to Dekiteiru - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Man, a girl with those honkers at 16? She has some gifted genes.

But seriously, if this really took place in a modern setting, I'd have some serious concerns, like that one 'middle-schooler' in the bikini from the Onimai anime. I've only seen clips of it, and it isn't after learning her 'age range' that I was getting mixed vibes. It's one of the reasons I haven't given it a watch, nor ever will.
Shrugs. Your loss. The show is 95% wholesome fluff and comedy with an amazing OP and nice ED, animated by one of the most skilful studios out there. Aside from a handful of scenes in the first episodes, the OP shows the most questionable scenes, but if that's such a drag to you, you can just imagine his adult male body all the time (insert thatsapenis.gif) and drool all over your keyboard for all I care.

Double-page supporter
I hopehtey do Haru and Elfie's (forgot the elf name but it was something like that right?) Profile next...including erogenous zones lol

Dex-chan lover
Shrugs. Your loss. The show is 95% wholesome fluff and comedy with an amazing OP and nice ED, animated by one of the most skilful studios out there. Aside from a handful of scenes in the first episodes, the OP shows the most questionable scenes, but if that's such a drag to you, you can just imagine his adult male body all the time (insert thatsapenis.gif) and drool all over your keyboard for all I care.

Why are you acting like this dude's missing some important event in his life lmao.
It's just an anime, nothing that serious.

---------------------------------------

She's 16 and already going THAT hard at it?
They're gonna have an entire soccer team of kids by age 30.

Dex-chan lover
index15_2.png

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna stick with "This is her weird dream and she has that false thought that she's eternally (Insert young adult/pre-adult age here) that every woman in anime believes". I mean, it's likely that she IS 16, considering this is Japan and all, but still. I'm also going to stick with the objective fact that the imp is the best character of the series.

Users who are viewing this thread