Dark Summoner to Dekiteiru - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Ohh no, the antis have arrived
It's astounding that after the drunk sex, rape fantasy and the fact the priest is clearly commiting blasphemy by pounding a demon the part people are salty is the fictional age (it's like that meme, were to the antis as long as the dismembered corpse is above 18 it's fine to jerk off to it)

That aside, it was a very hot chapter, 3 days worth of sex with that sexy demon? the priest doesn't need to pray anymore, he is already in heaven.
However i would really enjoy a kiss tho, then again i won't complain at this development

Dex-chan lover
It's astounding that after the drunk sex, rape fantasy and the fact the priest is clearly commiting blasphemy by pounding a demon the part people are salty is the fictional age (it's like that meme, were to the antis as long as the dismembered corpse is above 18 it's fine to jerk off to it)
That's your take from this whole thread, seriously? :ROFLMAO:
By the way, it's anti-what?

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
This thread... Man. Saw about this in a manga i wanted to read lol (haven't done it yet, but surely gonna do it soon). People going "but is weird that she's 16, because if we watch it with the morals of real life is weird!" When their gap is just 2 years of nothing lol.
And the other side going about AoC when... It doesn't matter? Is the same, applying real life moral and laws to fiction in a medieval fantasy.

If the reveal of the age is inmoral or breaks the story or something for you, great, but for the love of god, don't go throwing around accusations so easily.

Enjoy manga and let enjoy it, for me, gonna enjoy this one tomorrow lol

Dex-chan lover
If the reveal of the age is inmoral or breaks the story or something for you, great, but for the love of god, don't go throwing around accusations so easily.
What I don't get is why some people (to be clear, not you) take it so personally when someone criticizes the author. More than that, they have the knee-jerk reaction to immediately writing long posts defending "age of consent at 16 around the world", "age gaps", "child marriage" and "the history cp laws in Japan", all because some people dared saying they thought the characters were much older.

To me that isn't a reasonable reaction, it's a trigger reaction.

Enjoy manga and let enjoy it, for me, gonna enjoy this one tomorrow lol
It's not the people criticizing the author that are saying "gatekeep them out".
And by the way, I'm going to continue reading and enjoying the manga, like you, but I'm not buying the 1st volume after this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
This altmaria guys reminds me of a sperg that cannot comprehend innuendos and sarcasm
I was going to ask to whom you were referring to, but taking into account you marked most of my posts as dumb in this thread, I think it's safe to say that you think everyone is being sarcastic, which is... interesting, for the lack of a better word.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Derogatory language that refers to people on the Autism spectrum is not tolerated.
Oh no I can see the brigade making a fuss about the age.
I'm already regretting that mangadex fixed the comment section...

Yeah, she is 16. Deal with it.
The author of this manga is not going to give a single fuck about your bitching and screaming. Just like me.
Glad you all are gonna drop this manga. Hope to never see you again. Enjoy your marvel/DC shit.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
bruh no way are they teenagers they look like they are in their mid-twenties
It's a manga.
And it's individual. I've known 13yo girls tall almost as me and a full c-cup, and 20yo girls that looked like 14.
Bruh wtf I thought they were in their 20s
Welcome to manga. Especially "shounen" manga.

That aside, it was a very hot chapter, 3 days worth of sex with that sexy demon? the priest doesn't need to pray anymore, he is already in heaven.
However i would really enjoy a kiss tho, then again i won't complain at this development
Quite a twisted mindset. You can throw everything at them, but not something that mostly offend only people from one specific nation of this world.
Actually I just like getting people worked up lol. What you believe doesn't really matter to me. I have been taking screen shots of people and their replies and sharing them with friend on discord. You are all just entertainment for me and my friends. Your disbelief especially has been fun. that disbelief is why people like me can do what we do. No one believes us. Thanks for making this week good!
Yeah, at least these "tourists" are a source of good laughing. And provide good evidence of the twisted personalities that try to infiltrate the anime/manga fanbase.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The author of this manga is not going to give a single fuck about your bitching and sperging. Just like me.
Glad you all are gonna drop this manga. Hope to never see you again. Enjoy your marvel/DC shit.
Since you took the time to comment, you clearly don't care.

And provide good evidence of the twisted personalities that try to infiltrate the anime/manga fanbase.
After what I've seen people defending in this thread, just because someone dared to criticize the author, I tend to agree.

Dex-chan lover
Since you took the time to comment, you clearly don't care.

After what I've seen people defending in this thread, just because someone dared to criticize the author, I tend to agree.
The fact that you still ignore people who call others defending the author pedos in this very thread is astounding. Not only on this thread but beyond.

This not aimed at you, but even though I don't mind seeing this in a manga, I have absolutely no desire to touch children or teens up to 16 as the law here dictates*. Because they are living, breathing human beings who are wholly distinct from what is being portrayed in manga or hentai, who would suffer who knows what kind of damage if I did so and I don't believe that what is being portrayed in manga or hentai is even close to reality. Because I can tell the difference between reality and fiction.

*Context: A female friend is part of a billiard club and there was a 16 year old guy she found pretty cool. Since she is not his teacher or has some sort of therapist role, it is not illegal for her to pursue a relationship.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The fact that you still ignore people who call others defending the author pedos in this very thread is astounding. Not only on this thread but beyond.

That's because I don't find it anywhere in this thread, as I told you before. And now it's easier than ever to review personal attacks here, since the mods have flagged comments that are breaking the rules.

Sorry, even though I don't mind seeing this in a manga, I have absolutely no desire to touch children or teens up to 16 as the law here dictates*. Because they are living, breathing human beings, who would suffer who knows what kind of damage if I did so and I don't believe that what is being portrayed in manga or hentai is close to reality. Because I can tell the difference between reality and fiction.
Have you been personally attacked here on mangadex, or anywhere else? I ask this, because you needing to defend yourself to this extent unprompted does lead me to believe that.

That said, I absolutely agree with what you said, but my argument across this thread comes from a different angle, because as much we should separate reality from fiction, the author is still very much a real person, grounded on reality and they do make conscious creative choices. That's why I still stand by what I explained to you when you asked what the fuss was about, and I stand by my criticisms to the author. I've tried to explain my rationale multiple times at this point, and I'm sorry if I can't do it any better.

Please, tell me what country you are from.
I can tell you that I live in Europe, but no more than that for privacy reasons, why do you ask?

Dex-chan lover
That's because I don't find it anywhere in this thread, as I told you before. And now it's easier than ever to review personal attacks here, since the mods have flagged comments that are breaking the rules.

Have you been personally attacked here on mangadex, or anywhere else? I ask this, because you needing to defend yourself to this extent unprompted does lead me to believe that.

That said, I absolutely agree with what you said, but my argument across this thread comes from a different angle, because as much we should separate reality from fiction, the author is still very much a real person, grounded on reality and they do make conscious creative choices. That's why I still stand by what I explained to you when you asked what the fuss was about, and I stand by my criticisms to the author. I've tried to explain my rationale multiple times at this point, and I'm sorry if I can't do it any better.

I can tell you that I live in Europe, but no more than that for privacy reasons, why do you ask?
Oh, so a certain poster with a Spongebob avatar doesn't come to mind?

Yes, on a loli manga thread which was explicitly marked as erotica a person came in, insulted everyone who read and enjoyed it and wished death on the translator.

That's fine, the fact that the author says that they were 16 and 18 was also a bit of a head scratcher to me, but I didn't care much about it afterwards.

Because I feel this is whole topic is an example of cultural imperialism. Usually from americans who cannot imagine that there are different attitudes towards depiction of sex and demand that their view is implemented everywhere.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Oh, so a certain poster with a Spongebob avatar doesn't come to mind?
You have a point, they're out of line, and really doesn't help with discussing things. They were replying to the one with a b/w bunny on the same tone, but again, it really doesn't help.

Yes, on a loli manga thread which was explicitly marked as erotica a person came in, insulted everyone who read and enjoyed it and wished death on the translator.
I'm sorry that happened to you, please do report those comments, if you haven't done so already.
That's fine, the fact that the author says that they were 16 and 18 was also a bit of a head scratcher to me, but I didn't care much about it afterwards.
I'm glad you understood a bit better where I was coming from.

Because I feel this is whole topic is an example of cultural imperialism. Usually from americans who cannot imagine that there are different attitudes towards depiction of sex and demand that their view is implemented everywhere.
For what it's worth, I think you have a point there as well.

man here turned into a shitsshow huh, amazing how a girl being 16 is able to turn people into, it's not like the dude is old enough to be her dad, this is just a standart high school relationship but in a fantasy setting

Users who are viewing this thread