Dark Summoner to Dekiteiru - Vol. 2 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
anybody who thinks girls being virgins is better is a clown. SLuts can do so much more for you!!!! (nothing wrong with being a virgin but dudes obsessed with it are always dumb)

Dex-chan lover
Yep, the characters are savage once again, killing harmless goblins that not only had surrendered but found someone to worship.
For real, with each chapter i start to think none of them are actually good people (except for Haru, but she is more like jsut naive then good), also, shouldn't the priest be at least a little more virtuous? this is the second time he neglected helping, the first being when he willingly let the hunter to be r*ped by tentacles and abandoned her there and now he let goblins that were religious be murdered, i mean, come on, at least pretend to do your job as a priest.

Dex-chan lover
least pretend to do your job as a priest.
I mean he is in a way. He is actually a Holdens priest so when the goblins were worshiping Amona he let it slide (cause ya know...), but when they switched to Haru, Roni isn't a priest of Haru so he was probably fine with them being annihilated.

Dex-chan lover
I mean he is in a way. He is actually a Holdens priest so when the goblins were worshiping Amona he let it slide (cause ya know...), but when they switched to Haru, Roni isn't a priest of Haru so he was probably fine with them being annihilated.
Still, he is a priest, and not only he abandoned the treasure hunter in a couple chapters back but he also let them die, i mean, surely he shouldn't kills innocent creatures even if he isn't a Haru worshipper, right? i don't know, it seems in recent chater the characters jsut became way more mean tho.

Aggregator gang
Or impregnate mortals practically every day like Zeus (who didn't give two shits about any form of consent)
Or any form at all. Dude fucked a cow, a snake, and even transform into woman to fuck a man. Dude fucks anything and everything. Seriously, Greek Mythology is just a weird doujinshi with shit loads of tags.

Dex-chan lover
Or any form at all. Dude fucked a cow, a snake, and even transform into woman to fuck a man. Dude fucks anything and everything. Seriously, Greek Mythology is just a weird doujinshi with shit loads of tags.
True that. The only tag I don't think is included is scat, but I'm guessing I might have blocked the memory of anything like that in the mythology.

Users who are viewing this thread