Dark Summoner to Dekiteiru - Vol. 3 Ch. 32

I guess I will have to wait for the next chapter to see if she has a husband or is a widow.

Dex-chan lover
You can see she's not wearing a wedding ring on the bottom of page 6 and no father is mentioned, so this isn't NTR.
Not wearing a wedding ring doesn't mean someone isn't married. The tradition of wearing a wedding ring is in large part derived from Christian practices in Europe during the Middle ages. Considering this fantasy world, there is a chance they don't wear them.

There's also a chance she just removes her ring when cheating. It's also known that she engaged in these activities even when her daughter was extremely young, so unless her dad died when she was a baby, I have good reason to think her mother is committing the cardinal sin of NTR

Dex-chan lover
Just you wait...It'll turn out that she and that old dude really are discussing business and that back in the past she really had been just ballroom dancing with all those guests.

Dex-chan lover
well now i understand how her mother banging so many people in the past if i remember right in the early chapter
she got the body for it :v

According to Haru's reaction when the butler said the head of the family is in danger (Haru immediately when "mother?" instead of her supposed Father). It is probably likely there is no Father involved or the Mother is the actual person in charge of the houehold, being the head.

Inb4 the moans are from the merchant and not the mother :ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
The thing is Haru is so dense that you can't put up a flag for her to see. Be it false flag or true

Dex-chan lover
To be honest,I was expecting the mother and the fat dude were doing something silly but sweaty,like yoga o twister.

Dex-chan lover
The author had built up Haru's mom and did not disappoint, lmao. I think we all know what mortal sin got her family line banished to a nice, discrete home in the outskirts perfect for secret "negotiations".

Dex-chan lover
Maybe their dark sin was consorting with succubi (Haru's mom) and Haru is a demi-human

Users who are viewing this thread