Dark Summoner to Dekiteiru - Vol. 3 Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
Everyone's saying it was "something", I'll tell you what it was, it was fucking disgusting, holy shit.

It reminded me of the time my dad got a hold of some cow testicles and roasted them. He was enjoying them and offered me one, but as soon as I bit into it, I immediately learned what I assume to be the sensation of having a cow nut into your mouth (the "contents" of the testicle spurted out, and were warm from being roasted. The texture was exactly what you'd expect).

And it wasn't a prank by the way, the old man actually liked them. He thought I was being picky when I spat the whole thing out and nearly threw up all over the place. "It tastes fine, stop exaggerating."
What the fuck dad, I just had Ben the Cow give me a moneyshot from beyond the grave. And no it did not taste "fine" at all.

I still shudder whenever I remember the feeling.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
What the fuck is wrong with the people of this fantasy world? While the percentage is neglible, the amount of functional but stark raving individuals are high.
Did some isekai'd American pervert migrated to their world a long time ago and fuck up their psyche?

Aggregator gang
I enjoy that the censorship for whatever it is that was taken from the alarune is fully unreadable. It tantalizeses the curiosity.

Like, it's a plant monster, so it's physiology is probably really weird, but whatever it is isn't a normal plant sex organ, like a pistil or stamen or whatever. But equally, it's not anything you'd find on an animal, cause that would just get the vowels knocked out at worst. But its definitely a sex thing. Secret third worse thing.

It's something that just doesn't have an earthly word available to translate.

Dex-chan lover
So it wasn't semen, but condensed milk.... and she couldn't handle how sweet it is...

Users who are viewing this thread