Dark Summoner to Dekiteiru - Vol. 3 Ch. 36

Double-page supporter
How can one single Imp be so impossibly based?

And Roni just straight up went and said it. Good lad.

Dex-chan lover
I never understood group ntr stuff. Like one guys goes through days/weeks of work to train a girl then just let's anyone have a go at them. Dosent that make them a cuck in the end as well?
THIS. the main point of NTR is to forcefully make the girl yours. Sharing the girls just defeat the whole point.

Dex-chan lover
Man this is gonna be buried under 5 pages...

So there was this hentai I read a while back like 100 something pages iirc and most of the first half of it was foreplay. A guy and like 3 girls and once they got to the sex it was great.

The Imp talking about long foreplay leading into a great read reminded me of that one.

Dex-chan lover
Sheesh Amona. How much of a tsundere can you be? You're willing to look like a pervert instead of a lover? XD

Dex-chan lover
Man this is gonna be buried under 5 pages...

So there was this hentai I read a while back like 100 something pages iirc and most of the first half of it was foreplay. A guy and like 3 girls and once they got to the sex it was great.

The Imp talking about long foreplay leading into a great read reminded me of that one.
How can you mention that hentai and not give source? :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
Everyone talking about how wise imp is (true), but nobody talking about how absolutely jacked he looked when he had that succubus in a headlock

Aggregator gang
I hope this gets an anime and Takehito Koyasu (Japan's Dio/Deadpool VA) plays the imp.

Dex-chan lover
Imp is not just a demon of culture. He's a goddamn connoisseur of the arts.

Users who are viewing this thread