DARLING in the FRANXX

Double-page supporter
It's a bit sad that the pace suddenly rushed while the positive points of Darling is their slow yet strong characters build. I guess they want to finish the manga on time with the anime ending, after all this is a manga by Yabuki Kentaro, he can't stay long in a manga that's not his own.

Contributor
Probably, seems he want to rush it to the end at the same time as the anime or close to it, can't blame him but his art (expecially Zero Two) is gargeous as always. Thanks Robo and Gaijin for the update.

Fed-Kun's army
pretty amusing to see the Relatet part of this manga.... going in a clear direction :D

Power Uploader
Going to post a spoiler.

The anime is slightly better but both are pretty bad.

Group Leader
No chapter this week guys.

Instead we got this:

02.png

03.png

A mix of evangelion and gad guard. It could be a really good show or even a masterpiece if it wasn't made with the "money" intention.

5/10

The last uploaded chapter was marked as English, but it's Russian.

Aggregator gang
Is there a 0 rating I can throw this pure Garbage of a flaming teenage hormone fap fuel?

Before I read this can someone tell me if it's as bad as the anime?
*reads previous comments*
Nevermind, thanks.

Only reading for Yabuki's Art. Hope this ends soon and he can do something worth her ecchi drawing skills, to love-ru part 3 please!

Contributor
Third volume is out cover in spoiler. Too bad edit button is locked. If someone has it unlocked then upload newest cover
91iso79iBlL.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread