Darwin's Game

Ch.50 duplicated ?

고맙습니다 , KireiCake-nim , LittleDaoist-nim , MissMystery94-nim

It only took 50 chapter to move a plot by an inch. Naruto is nervously smoking on the side.

Double-page supporter
@Stap The anime alone had well over 200 filler episodes, what a waste of money.

Fed-Kun's army
I discovered this manga years ago and was eagerly waiting for each release. The story features an interesting premise and the art is gorgeous, but and this is a big BUT I hate the big loli factor and the sexualising of the female cast. Don't get me wrong, I don't care much for them being a goth loli or a information broker in a hoodie or whatever, but the leading pictures for each chapter are where I draw the line.
So this is a great read, but if you have a bigger problem with manga-ka sexualizing kids (and not in the panchira kind of way) this could deter you from an otehrwise great manga.

Double-page supporter
Stupid Japan making me feel weird for being American.....

@omnixd I ship Themis even though we all know Shuka is going to win, why must the first girl introduced always be the main love interest...

@GerryCerryBerry I only know of two underaged Lolis in this, the rest are basically adult midgets. Sexy fictional women in skimpy outfits performing erotic poses make manga unappealing to you? That's an interesting hangup, but everyone dislikes something. I wish you luck!

Dex-chan lover
@gaigous

in this case Shuka deserves to win, there's no way Kaname can resist her for long ;D

and dropping this manga for Lolis? tbh before you mentioned it I never even noticed it, when was Rain or the other kid ever 'sexualized'? Shuka gives some fanservice but she just has a small build she aint a Loli. This manga has a great character development from the initial chapter to now so you are missing out ;d,

Double-page supporter
@Freestyle People don't always get what they deserve, especially when it concerns relationships, but in manga-land, the heroine almost always gets her reward. WTH, I'm not dropping this for shit, this is one of, if not the best survival manga in the last couple years. When I put (@-someone's username) I'm addressing them specifically.

Damn, I never fully realized how much Kaname changed after leaving school. He's just beating people up with no hesitation. It's nice to see a cool-headed protagonist who isn't a coward.

Dex-chan lover
Love that Kaname didnt lose his cool at all

Usually dumbass protags start randomly shouting

Users who are viewing this thread