Darwin's Game

Double-page supporter
Quite entertaining to read. Totally recommended.

Double-page supporter
Rare to see MCs in this kind of genre actually have this level of guts while not going full psycho...he's definitely a bit far removed from common sense by now though...

Was an entertaining read.

I like the common sense in it.
Quite entertaining, at least, one of good survival manga out there.

Reading >10chapters in a row is so good lol.

Forgot to read the manga ever sincr Batoto shut down

Now I remember why this manga is one of my most favourite monthly release.

Martial Arts, Standos, Lolis, Death Games, Unlimited Blade Works, Death Game takes the best from other manga and combines it in a thrilling passage filled with action, mystery and psychological insight. Unfortunately it sometimes gets too long-winded to read, especially the early chapters, and characters could be introduced more smoothly. None of what its done is original but is still great entertainment.

Why does Shuka prefer chains over plasma ropes, or wire ropes, or anything else? Seems to me that ropes of any kind would be more flexible and less noisy than a chain. If lack of mass is the issue then she could always add more weight to the pointy bits on the ends. It's a little difficult for me to believe that she's such an effective assassin when the weapon she uses would alert most people to its presence before it struck them.
Also, the knives-on-a-chain are idiotic. Who uses a hooked knife as a grappling hook? She looks like a middle schooler and acts like a middle schooler but even 35 kilos swinging around on that thing would probably break it.
Why doesn't Kaname ever wear armor? A ballistic vest? It's not like everyone has a sigil that disregards obstructions. A lot of players use guns. He's dodged every single bullet so far (except Shuka) but that's retarded because even a hamster with an automatic weapon could hit a person from 5 meters away at least once.

It has good plot, it has good conversation and most it need for a good manga

But the characters are dolls without soul in it

Hmm, does the Sailor Team lose if the ship is sunk? I wonder why they don't just 'defend' the vaults by capsizing the boat, and sinking it to the bottom of the sea. The only way the Pirates would win would be if they survive underwater.

Same w/ the Pirates, they could sink the ship and wipe out nearly, if not, all the Sailors, then work on salvaging the vaults.

Group Leader
Hmm, does the Sailor Team lose if the ship is sunk?
Considering D-Game management has OP isekai MC powers, I'd assume they'd protect against the ship sinking.

Pretty good blasted through it in about two days, id recommend it to anyone willing to give it a shot. A huge + for me is that the chapters are a decent size.

Group Leader
Pretty good blasted through it in about two days, id recommend it to anyone willing to give it a shot. A huge + for me is that the chapters are a decent size.
Someone came from something Mad Snail wrote

Users who are viewing this thread